Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Search Help for Monster HP Bar on the german Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search Help for Monster HP Bar on the german Server

Hi,
i search for some people who are interessted to find the Monster LP/HP Pointer and offsets for the german Server. Please write a PM to me I'm working on it, i search for help 'cuz I'm working since few weeks and its still dont work =/

greetings

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddin88 View Post
Hi,
i search for some people who are interessted to find the Monster LP/HP Pointer and offsets for the german Server. Please write a PM to me I'm working on it, i search for help 'cuz I'm working since few weeks and its still dont work =/

greetings

There isn't a pointer for the items you want. But if you upload the game.exe, I can make a config file for my HP viewer.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

russian server
Old   #4

I'll send you a link via PM for the game.exe
Could you please explain me how you did it? Cuz I want really know, its killing my brain.. i tried 10000 different things.

greetings

Old   #5

cheat engine
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 3,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiKe View Post
cheat engine
it's easy to say "cheat engine" but it's not so easy to look for those adresses!
don't be a smartass and only say "cheatengine" explain how, if you can
(i can't explain it i'm no CE pro )
Old   #7

Quote:
I'll send you a link via PM for the game.exe
Could you please explain me how you did it? Cuz I want really know, its killing my brain.. i tried 10000 different things.

greetings
When I get some time, I'll make a video explaining how to do it. It involves using cheat engine and its auto inject code function.
Old   #8

Quote:
BeLiKe
cheat engine
Really? Show it how you do it 'cuz i tried it with CE

Quote:
lilprohacker
When I get some time, I'll make a video explaining how to do it. It involves using cheat engine and its auto inject code function.
That would be fantastic! I know how to find the pointer and so on with CE for the 0815 Values but the Mob Address wasnt easy like i hoped =(

greetings
Old   #9

Okay,

I found with help of lil the Code of Shaiya where I have to inject a DLL to become a Pointer for the Mob LP. 'Cuz I dont know much about making DLLs and so on I wanted to ask if somebody could help me via ICQ or MSN to get it. Would be nice

Hab nun den zuständigen Bereich gefunden der für die LP Freigabe des angewählten Mobs zuständig ist, habe jedoch keinerlei Plan wie ich nun den Code schreibe um für den Bereich ein Pointer herzustellen (hoffe ich drücke mich korrekt aus) und damit immer die LP des Mobs erlange. Aus diesem Grund wollte ich fragen ob vielleicht jemand der Interesse und genug Zeit mit sich bringt die Sache gern mit mir angehen würde? Da ich auch gerne ein wenig daraus lernen würde damit ich nicht immer mit Stützrädern fahren muss

Greetings
Old   #10

Quote:
Okay,

I found with help of lil the Code of Shaiya where I have to inject a DLL to become a Pointer for the Mob LP. 'Cuz I dont know much about making DLLs and so on I wanted to ask if somebody could help me via ICQ or MSN to get it. Would be nice

Hab nun den zuständigen Bereich gefunden der für die LP Freigabe des angewählten Mobs zuständig ist, habe jedoch keinerlei Plan wie ich nun den Code schreibe um für den Bereich ein Pointer herzustellen (hoffe ich drücke mich korrekt aus) und damit immer die LP des Mobs erlange. Aus diesem Grund wollte ich fragen ob vielleicht jemand der Interesse und genug Zeit mit sich bringt die Sache gern mit mir angehen würde? Da ich auch gerne ein wenig daraus lernen würde damit ich nicht immer mit Stützrädern fahren muss

Greetings
Here, I created a video on how to find it and make a CE file to inject.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Perfect 10000x thaanks 2 you =)

Now I feel a lot of better, i worked so long for it ^^