Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to create NPC [REQUEST]

Discussion on How to create NPC [REQUEST] within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to create NPC [REQUEST]

Hello epvpers,

I've been looking at SrShadens' tutorial on how to create a custom NPC.I get confused with all that he does there.Is there any easier way to create a custom NPC?

Thank you.
Old 12/25/2011, 16:03   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
No. There is no "easier" way i think. You need to edit your npcquest.sdata in your server + your client.
Old 12/26/2011, 18:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Alright,

But when i install python it doesn't contain all thsoe folder as the video shows.... What should be the problem?
Old 12/30/2011, 22:38   #4

elite*gold: 6
Install Python and download the "other" files from Elitepvper´s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request sqlcommend to create sql table
09/04/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i need sqlcommend to create sql table using C# ^_^
{request}how to create multiclient with ollydbg
06/30/2011 - Shaiya - 10 Replies
ok so i know this isnt SHAIYA related, but there is not another forum for htis game, yet, Its called Argo, but i wanna create a multiclient for it, so i would like to ask one of the two things, Either help me with creating this, or create it for me? i have some little exp with ollydbg but i am having trouble finding things in the argo.exe file, so if you wouldnt mind i would appriciate it, Also Argo is another mmorpg and is beta stages if anyone wants to join
[Request] Help to Create account
09/19/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
as the topic says I need help to create an account. I replaced my DB for the new ones and my account disapeared. Anny help would be thanked
[Request] How to use Item Create
05/12/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hi all, just having a small issue with the item create that came with the ep4 server Here is what it looks like: ; ¼øÂ÷ Group °¹¼ö COUNT=7 ;------------------------------------------------ ------------------ ;¼øÂ÷ Group 1
{Request}Create a Server with me
06/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi I'm Ryan and I'm wanting to create a conquer online private server i have some experience in creating a server ive done it before.Coding i need help with I've found the guides to but most are very confusing but if anyone wants to help me create a conquer online private server msg me here or on msn . my msn is [email protected] Thank you !!