Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euroshaiya EP4

Discussion on Euroshaiya EP4 within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euroshaiya EP4

first off, pls dont tell me that euroshaiya is BS and all.. i like it

but i have problems with this new ep4 patch... it says i have to put the patch into my shaiya US folder and upate it..

all done, when i start game.exe it says that GameGuard is altered.. cant play

then i put that no GG game.exe for euroshaiya in and it worked.. i got to the login window and successfully loged in but after choosing the server the screen kept beeing black with the "loading..." notice .. and nothing happened, it freezed

i openen task manager and saw that the progress was using 1gb+ ram Oo
closed it..

anyone knows what i did wrong ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EuroShaiya Down pserver
12/23/2009 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 31 Replies
euroshaiya.vicp.net anyone know whats going on with them, they seem to be down once again. Still i see the dekaron/cabal syndrom lol. I like the guys server but once agian up down, up down, up down.
need euroshaiya ep4
11/30/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Can someone please upload a working ep4 euroshaiya folder, i cant find the patch online, thanks, and much apritiated!
Need help getting rid of EuroShaiya
10/26/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
As the title says, I need some help getting rid of EuroShaiya. I've deleted the EuroShaiya files (ithink) and tried to reinstall ShaiyaUS, but while it's installing one of the data.saf or w/e files, I get an error "Catastrophic Error" Can anyone who's switched from Euro back to ShaiyaUS help me? Please, and thank you.
Euroshaiya ep3 client
10/21/2009 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hi guys, me again this time i bring this question for you. I see ppl in euroshaiya we can go to SC with ep3 client, when actual client its 4. i wonder how i need to do to enter sc.i have the ep3..but i need answers.. sorry for take a little of your time.
EuroShaiya
10/09/2009 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
I need game.exe ep3. no 4...i needed to try something....anyone have.....ty:bandit::bandit::bandit: