Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Shaiyas same account?

Discussion on 2 Shaiyas same account? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Shaiyas same account?

Is there any possible way to use the same account and two different characters on shiaya? Currently Im using 2 shiayas 2 different accounts. But is there a bypass so I dont get D/C on the same account?

Thank you.
Old 09/17/2009, 03:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesosneaky View Post
Is there any possible way to use the same account and two different characters on shiaya? Currently Im using 2 shiayas 2 different accounts. But is there a bypass so I dont get D/C on the same account?

Thank you.
If there is...(which I highly think there isn't, nor even possible) it won't be pubicly released.
Old 09/17/2009, 04:22   #3

thanks for reply lol dont like it though.
Old 09/17/2009, 14:14   #4

Received Thanks: 3,086
you want to play with ACCOUNT1 and CHAR1 but the same time with ACCOUNT1 and CHAR2?
that's not possible
if you try to log into the same account the second time the first get kicked!

you need 2accounts!
Old 09/17/2009, 14:21   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Yes poly is right, I would suggest that you start making new accounts for each new guy you want to do. That way you can play them both.
Old 09/17/2009, 22:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Yes poly is right, I would suggest that you start making new accounts for each new guy you want to do. That way you can play them both.
Yea this is what I did. but I dont feel like lvling the one account to 40 HM. If there was a way to make UM's with not having to make 40 there would be no problem.

Account 1
43 warrior NM
43 warrior HM

Account 2
43 Oracle NM

I wanted to Lvl a UM warrior with my HM warrior. So I can later follow around my Um warrior with my oracle in case he dies.
Old 09/18/2009, 08:30   #7

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesosneaky View Post
Yea this is what I did. but I dont feel like lvling the one account to 40 HM. If there was a way to make UM's with not having to make 40 there would be no problem.

Account 1
43 warrior NM
43 warrior HM

Account 2
43 Oracle NM

I wanted to Lvl a UM warrior with my HM warrior. So I can later follow around my Um warrior with my oracle in case he dies.
you CAN'T lvl anything if the 2 characters are on the same account-impossible-
you only can lvl your oracle with the warrior or the warrior with your oracle