Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need help with Shaiya autopot bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with Shaiya autopot bot

I see several nice Shaiya autopot bots, but most if not all require the game to be run in windowed mode and at a fixed resolution. Is it possible to make/modify an existing bot to full screen that can be adapted to different resolutions? Also, all I've seen only use standard pots, is there a way to make them trigger super pots/etein if a variety of hp/mp/sp levels are met? Since regular/super & etein are all stackable pots I'd imagine there'd be quite a bit more instructions to implement this. I'm not sure if this has been tried and found to be problematis, or just not thought of.

I have a 1680x1050 LCD, & a 1280x1024 LCD, but most of the bots require 1024x768.
I really don't like windowed mode taxes resources & also isn't very appealing because windowed mode in Vista doesn't disable Aero, so even more resources are used.

I admit that my programming skills are very low, but I'd like to learn more about this. I've never had a good grasp on things (partly due to an poor excuse for an instructor & having to drop out due to health reasons).

I'm only looking for autopot as it would be very helpful during game play.

Thank you

Old   #2

PM me for details and I can make you a simple autopot bot that doesn't depend on resolution and such.

Old   #3

i need also, since lilpro's link is dead