Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Guide Build Help for all clases

Discussion on Shaiya Guide Build Help for all clases within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Shaiya Guide Build Help for all clases

Hello everyone ive been playng Shaiya at original server and was thinking of starting UltraMode characters they are much more stronger the Hardmode. But one problem buggs me for weeks.Can anywan help me with an guide for best UltraMode Warriors State points build? I would be very grateful and much apreciate it for some little enlightment info,thank you
Old 08/06/2009, 04:26   #2

warrior build is quite simple...
lower lvls dex and str will do the trick, 2 dex 8 srt
at higher levels add some luck for that extra kick and at list 200 dex (475luc gives the top crit rate try to keep that in mind)

but if you planning on pvping, leveling fast and spend some gold you may wanna try some bad *** build, look for Power Guards (battle guardian = guardian with warrior builds)
with all buffs and pots they have almost 2min of untouchble and there skills have higher base damage, plus some nasty aoe's,...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 09:45   #3

u should look at AGE forums on the build,the best is to go with str/dex build untill u are 50-55 then change it to a str/dex/luc. u wont need more then 450luc beacouse warr/guards have a buff that at lvl3 increces crit rate with 25% but most ppl have problems with builds beacouse they are thinking its all about the stats,well lets say u got rank6 or up in pvp(like u just farmed kills in 1-15 and 20-30) at 50-55 when u restat there is no need to add a lot of luc from stats if u want to always crit,300luc from stats is more then enough the rest only from your lapis in legend/goddess gear and u will still have enough stats for str/dex if your gear isnt finished. look for Aes's Archer Guide there u can find a huge info about luc builds and that u need high dex too to realy count a crit, yea its an archer guide but the luc info is for all the classes. but for now u should just farm your legend/goddess gear with your hm and lapis it then lvl your um so u can have everything prepared, this should be better beacouse i always see um toons being killed by hm,and thats sad beacouse those hms have only an nm to farm for them when the um has a hm to farm
Thanks
2 Users