Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Trainer for french server please

Discussion on A Trainer for french server please within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Trainer for french server please

Like it's written in the tittle, I'm looking for a trainer for the FR server.

Please help me to find it or say me how adapt an existent trainer.

Thanks to answer me.

(en fr : comme c'est écrit dans le titre, je cherche un trainer pour le serveur français, merci de m'indiquer où je pourrais en trouver un ou de me dire comment en modifier un existant.
Merci de me répondre)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
server french
08/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
anyone know a bot that works on the French server please? thank you for your answers
any bot for French Server
05/29/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 0 Replies
hi, im search any bot for the french server but all of your dutch bot/trainer don't start on the french server they close the game.. Ty for advance
Trainer for LastChaos French Version ?
02/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hello all I wonder if it is possible to have or to find a trainer for lastChaos French version? Here is the site that offers French Lastchaos http://www.lastchaos.fr/ Because I tried the trainers German, English and none works. I tried with CE, does it work and not very long after I made disconnecting server.
for french people in all serveurs kira 2 in french
05/15/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello all i didn't ask the kira maker but he was saying we can change codes! First of all download this (it's the programme to make my kira work): AutoHotkey Download After download this (it's the code ): RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting