Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Would anyone happen to have Shaiya classic's client by chance?

Discussion on Would anyone happen to have Shaiya classic's client by chance? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Would anyone happen to have Shaiya classic's client by chance?

I am looking for shaiya classic's client for something, I know the server went down awhile ago but it never hurts to ask. If you do or know where I can get it, that would be a big help. Please and thank you, and have a good day.
Old 10/09/2013, 13:36   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#closed as request
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Revival, Incoming server(Classic Shaiya)
09/07/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 26 Replies
Hey fellas, me and a couple of friends who played Shaiya back in 2008/2009 are interested in creating a server that would consist of recreating everything that people loved in that game + the new dungeons/stuff released in the past few years. It seems like most private servers forgot the basic of Shaiya and decided to put everything almost free (instant 80, free stuff, free nos(why the heck don't you just erase them if everyone is going to have them), group union forced to be opened to...
Shaiya Classic Ep3 (2.0)
09/27/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Hey everybody, this is a second thread advertising the Shaiya Classic EP 3 Server made by Kalle and Equinox. http://i.epvpimg.com/HkDBd.png ->XP-Rate is x5 at the moment and may be raised to x10. ->Drops are retail (OS like), so there is no need for a droplist i guess :>. ->Now, new active and friendly Staff: Easy (thats me), Gale, LVE and Veteran speaking English and German rather well ;), so noone will be excluded. -> Weekly Events, such as "Find the GM" or "Monster Madnesses"...
Shaiya classic :)
08/28/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Ok , Let me start off by saying shaiya classic is one of the best shaiya servers ive ever been on , i like it so far , nothing to complain about , Visit Shaiya Classic - Home fo more information (:
Shaiya Classic EP3
03/17/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Ich würde euch bitten folgenden Server zu testen und ein Statement zu hinterlassen da ich der Meinung bin das sich Kalle nach 1 Woche nicht auf OB wegen den unzähligen Bugs beziehen kann oder das es Retail ist weswegen man selbst auf DE schneller levelt als dort. #Deleted Ich selbst finde es eine frechheit mit 100 % Bugfree auf der HP zu werben wenn man alle paar Minuten einen DC bekommt der dann auch gleich einen Rollback mit sich bringt. Mehrmals haben etliche Spieler daraufhin gewiesen...
Anyone happen to have clean 4267 client :O
03/02/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I've been looking for a 4267 client recently to experiment with, however with megaupload now down and most threads for clients closed it's tough to find one. If someone could provide me with a link I'd be quite happy :)