Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All priavte servers out there?

Discussion on All priavte servers out there? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All priavte servers out there?

I only know of Euro Shaiya, which is "meh". I was just wondering what other, if any, private servers are out there.
Old 08/22/2009, 17:59   #2

Im currently working on a server, i need a dedicated host, who can host day and night

let me know if u are intrested...

dancokuhles[@]home.nl
Old 08/22/2009, 20:00   #3

- Best mid-rate Server around. Been around for a few months, and very very stable. The most stable of all private Servers actually.
If you looking for a place just to test builds and have ridiculous bonus items that you will never get on the official this isn't for you. If your a hardcore Shaiya purist then you will love our Server.
Old 08/22/2009, 22:37   #4

Euro Shaiya - EVo - Etreme - perfect Shaiya ( our server )

those are the servers I know personally
Old 08/22/2009, 23:50   #5

Extreme=Too many d/c's and no res runes.
Euro=Fuxed up drops, and to over powered AP users
Evoulation=Is ok, but left it (Don't remeber why lol)
Perfect Shaiya=By far, the most unquie, but with the d/c's and having to quest along with the low exp rate, I feal like im playing Offical shaiya.

Maybe im too picky, and that's why I can't find a good private server, I don't know, D:!
Old 08/23/2009, 03:38   #6

elite*gold: 20
Try Vitality Shaiya, we just started our closed beta. Theres already a thread here
Old 08/23/2009, 06:13   #7

Tryed that one, not so bad, but im not going to play till open beta, I have a fealing theres going to be a wipe after closed beta, lol.
Old 08/23/2009, 22:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject24 View Post
Extreme=Too many d/c's and no res runes.
Euro=Fuxed up drops, and to over powered AP users
Evoulation=Is ok, but left it (Don't remeber why lol)
Perfect Shaiya=By far, the most unquie, but with the d/c's and having to quest along with the low exp rate, I feal like im playing Offical shaiya.

Maybe im too picky, and that's why I can't find a good private server, I don't know, D:!
I can understand but DC issue is alot less right now, we work every days for remove totally it, about low exp yes but quest dont tell me you fell like official we got quest alot edited and level is really faster than official.
btw I hope you find soon a good server for you
Old 08/24/2009, 07:01   #9

i like Vitality shaiya there are nice GM and nice players no DC rollbacks i had 20 k free ap
so that game is very cool

im a 44 HM fighter

In one day u can make lvl 50 QQ
Old 08/26/2009, 00:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum09 View Post
- Best mid-rate Server around. Been around for a few months, and very very stable. The most stable of all private Servers actually.
If you looking for a place just to test builds and have ridiculous bonus items that you will never get on the official this isn't for you. If your a hardcore Shaiya purist then you will love our Server.
some corrections possum : - Best mid-rate Server around remove best and put good
The most stable of all private Servers actually remove the most stable and put good stability you , me and other admin cant say " we are the most, or the best " if you know wich dedicate server ill use you will cry but if you look around on my other post i never told your server is a microbs in confront of mine, I always say EVo is nice server ( i dont like it but is personal and I see nice job ) ----> to be fair
atm we had 0 dc and 0 rollback, with very good leveling system questing/grinding system and unique items

take care
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2009, 00:52   #11

i have tried all the p servers and i like Perfect the most
and all the roll backs and DC's have stoped
Old 08/26/2009, 18:07   #12

Received Thanks: 3,086
can someone tell em a private server on which i don'T have to download again 1GB???i already have the german client

kann mir jemand nen pserver sagen bei ich nich wieder den ganzen client runterladne muss??
Old 08/26/2009, 19:54   #13

Evo is the best server around more players than that perfect shaiya. who the hell wants to do quests? too many edited things in that server just like euro. if u guys wanna play and enjoy a good and very stable server, join shaiya evolution.
Old 08/26/2009, 20:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrag14 View Post
Evo is the best server around more players than that perfect shaiya. who the hell wants to do quests? too many edited things in that server just like euro. if u guys wanna play and enjoy a good and very stable server, join shaiya evolution.
lol dude making an account here for tell EVO is the best and my server is like Euro? lmao you fail we got all different items of euro and EVO is not the best let ppl go see on this link and tell me how is the best lmao, also we have 10 days of life dude 10 days not 3 month like your server , so stop yell EVO is the best I never come here and yell Perfect is the best because I dont need yell it this is the difference from EVO and Perfect we dont need do it if ppl play can see with eyes have a fun and good lcuk ( you need it )
Old 08/26/2009, 23:11   #15

There is a total of 4 Private Server

Shaiya Extreme--They have fixed Rollback, but they GM is too lazy to do much work to server. IT has very good rates but NO RES RUNES

Shaiya EVO-- Has moderate rates and you need to farm every single ******* AP item. But this sever is good because they have ep4 skills but not all.. Fighter seems to be overpowerered here

Shaiya Perfect-- They give free stats reset and other nice items in they mall. Also this servr gives the option of purchase res runes from the NPC. Many quest are here but they are a ***** to complete. The Rate of this server is like real shaiya with slight increase.-- Seems most balanced Atm

Shaiya Euro-- They give a **** load free items and lapis and everything. Its amazing. This server have too many donaters and make things unfair. Server is piece of pure **** because all the people that donate become super overpowered.

~~ 1st place Shaiya Evo
~~ 2nd Place Shaiya Perfect
~~ 3rd Shaiya Extreme
~~ 4th Shaiya Euro <--- **** server no balanced
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread