Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pets and Rolls

Discussion on Pets and Rolls within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pets and Rolls

Hi .
Can please tell me what pets can be traded among players and which pet has the best Orange Stats ?
Also , can please explain to me how the orange stats work ?
Thanks in advance

Note : Using Original Shaiya client and Shaiya Phoenix .
Old 08/04/2014, 12:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
and it can not have pets on psever

Similar Threads Similar Threads
This is how Webzen rolls
01/25/2013 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Btw I wasn't on blocked list, I didn't know how to dupe, didn't delvl, nothing. It was only a lv40 berserker but it was already fully geared. Thank you for contacting Archlord Support Team. We are saddened of what had happened to your account but after our investigation, your account was caught violating our game policies. We would like to inform you that the decision for your case is final and we are unable to release your account. If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to...
Port rolls-error
09/15/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, i have this quest quest under_wrld begin state start begin when 22010.use with pc.get_map_index() == 309 begin pc.remove_item(22010,1) notice("Nelze") end end end
DiceKing Rolls
11/15/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Ok so i recorded 50 rolls on DiceKing. And i wanna see if any of you can find a pattern. Its late right now so i dont have time to do it myself. I recorded all the rolls consecutively without closing the bet window. I would have recorded more rolls, but i need some sleep. Maybe when i have time i'll record up to 200. You can use worpad to view it. Edit: Ok i've added the Big/Small collumn