Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Guide [ for newbies ] P1

Discussion on Shaiya Guide [ for newbies ] P1 within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Shaiya Guide [ for newbies ] P1

Shaiya Guide [ for newbies ]

Hello, Shaiya addicts!I'm here to help all new players.I'll post the helpful guide in some parts.So let's begin!

PART 1

How to register and download "Shaiya"?

First of all ,we have to register.
Go to : Fill all the empty spots with your information.When you finish go and confirm your e-mail.When you finish this step we are ready to download.
Go to :
and click the big 'DOWNLOAD' button.After that we just have to wait.When the download and install finish, we are ready to start the game.

How to start "Shaiya"?Character creating.

Click the 'START GAME' button.When you get to the starting screen, you will have to fill the empty spots with your IP (username) and password.Then you have to choose a server (Etain,Gaia,Teos,Lailah).All the servers are almost same.After this we have to choose faction.Alliance of Light or Union of Fury?It's your choice!After this click the 'CHARACTER CREATION' button.Choose a name,sex (male,female),race (elf,human,nordein,vail),class (mage,archer,ranger,human,oracle and others),appearance.Then we only have to choose mode.There are 4 modes:Easy,Normal,Hard or Ultimate.In the beginning the ultimate is locked.We recommend you to choose Hard.In easy and normal it's easier to level up but the game is limited.But it's your choice.And we are done.Let's join the Shaiya world...

Some pictures for more help:

This is all for today guys!Thanks for reading my guide.We hope we helped you.In the next part you will study How to Level Up and something more about P.v.P.!Please tell me if you like the guide!I'll be happy to answer all your questions in the next part!
Old 04/16/2012, 05:27   #2

elite*gold: 92
i think everyone is able to sign-up in any page.
and btw:
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
download, guide, how to, newbies, shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]How to run CabalRider in XP and Vista For Newbies
01/22/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 58 Replies
These are the possible way to run cabalrider_US in XP and vista (restricted to: N/A and ogplanet only) VISTA: extract the file in your destop, run cabalrider.exe, click regist(to register bot account) Run MSCONFIG and go to "tools " and run "Disable UAC". then restart. then replace your cabalmain.exe bypass to the original cabalmain.exe. close all windows and run cabalrider. log in you bot name (take note: not your cabal Username and Password) click start game, log in you cabal account then...
complete sro guide (newbies)
08/04/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Table of Contents 1. Your Character A. Stats B. Weapons C. Armors D. Mods E. Status Effects F. Elements G. Skill Points & Experience
Guide for all newbies in archlord.
03/15/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Let's start: Weapons: Till level 20 you do not need stones, but the level of 20 must include elemental stone, but the class will depend on which stones to put in weapon. Humans: Mage: I prefer magic stones, they are strong against various elemental resistance. Archers: In Weapons for Archer put mandatory fire or magic stones, your best is to put the fire, and magic can be used. Lions: In their weapons put the earth stones, their skill mostly make earth attacks. Orcs: Sorcerers: Same...
ZoloFigher Setup Guide for Newbies
08/21/2008 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
ZoloFighter What is it? ZoloFighter is a free undetected WoW bot. Recently it survived the 5-20-08 banwave while Glider and InnerSpace did not. It's Warden safe. Where do I get it? Get ZoloFighter here: Welcome to Wow Zolo Bots - Home
[Guide For Newbies]If You Cant See Items/eudemons
08/09/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
This is the guide for newbies, If you cannot see items/eudemons, then this is the guide for you. Lately People have been coming on my server, telling me their items aren't visible, and their eudemons aren't visible, here is the solution. ~Problems~ 1: Your Using Play.exe To Connect To The Server. 2: Your Using An Older Client To Connect To The Server. 3: Your Letting The Game Autopatch.