Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FOR THE DDOS/HACKERS OF SHAIYA

Discussion on FOR THE DDOS/HACKERS OF SHAIYA within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry FOR THE DDOS/HACKERS OF SHAIYA

CLOSED
Old 10/12/2011, 00:17   #2

Calling someone out on the internet is just rediculous Hoot. It makes you look stupid, and really pathetic.
Okay people shouldnt be doing all this hacking, and Denial of Service Attacks.. but it happens, boost your defences against those things, and move on from it. If a server doesnt survive after an attack like that, then they obviously dont care enough to try again.
Old 10/12/2011, 00:45   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper4513 View Post
Calling someone out on the internet is just rediculous Hoot. It makes you look stupid, and really pathetic.
Okay people shouldnt be doing all this hacking, and Denial of Service Attacks.. but it happens, boost your defences against those things, and move on from it. If a server doesnt survive after an attack like that, then they obviously dont care enough to try again.

There is not much you can do against a DDoS too.
Closed Thread

Tags
shaiya ddos