Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Android/IOS APP for Shaiya servers

Discussion on Android/IOS APP for Shaiya servers within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Android/IOS APP for Shaiya servers

HELLO EPVP!
Im a full time mobile apps developer, and last year i had to make an undergraduate thesis(tcc), and since i went to college because of shaiya in the first place, i decided to finish it developing something cool for the MMO that i love.
So, i did this APP for shaiya and unfortunately i dont have time to open a server and maintain the app by my own, if someone get interested please contact me and we can get to an agreement.
what i already did:
  • Register and create Toon directly fom the app
  • A basic feed
  • Blacksmith(link, rerrol and enchant)
  • Push Notifications System
  • Push Notifications to APP directly from game's gm Notice
the app was pretty basic cause it was for college and i had to make a lot of documents before actually code it, but want to make more and even better stuff.
Some ScreenShots

Demo Video:

As i said pls contact me if you get interested:
Discord: Nyeal#4176
Messenger/FB:

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2019, 03:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroMarcelo View Post
HELLO EPVP!
Im a full time mobile apps developer, and last year i had to make an undergraduate thesis(tcc), and since i went to college because of shaiya in the first place, i decided to finish it developing something cool for the MMO that i love.
So, i did this APP for shaiya and unfortunately i dont have time to open a server and maintain the app by my own, if someone get interested please contact me and we can get to an agreement.
what i already did:
  • Register and create Toon directly fom the app
  • A basic feed
  • Blacksmith(link, rerrol and enchant)
  • Push Notifications System
  • Push Notifications to APP directly from game's gm Notice
the app was pretty basic cause it was for college and i had to make a lot of documents before actually code it, but want to make more and even better stuff.
Some ScreenShots

Demo Video:

As i said pls contact me if you get interested:
Discord: Nyeal#4176
Messenger/FB:

It seems fake, as you make the connection to the database, I think it would not be something safe for a private server, if you have any failure may be the end of that server

Old 07/23/2019, 11:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlusionXtreme View Post
It seems fake, as you make the connection to the database, I think it would not be something safe for a private server, if you have any failure may be the end of that server

Hi... the conection is not stabilished directly trough the app. I made an node.js Api as middleware to secure that connection using JWT. If you have any further doubts i eill be glad to answer.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroMarcelo View Post
Hi... the conection is not stabilished directly trough the app. I made an node.js Api as middleware to secure that connection using JWT. If you have any further doubts i eill be glad to answer.

And please take a look on the demo video. You will see that it is not a fake.

Old 08/03/2019, 23:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very interesting app, what's the price for it, and I would like to know if source code is included too.

Old 08/05/2019, 12:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibPor22 View Post
Very interesting app, what's the price for it, and I would like to know if source code is included too.

Hi, I want to sell this app as a service in wich i will provide eventual bug fixes and periodically new features, not to mention that the app need an backend service to work properly and safely wich need to be customized for each server. Im sending you more details about pricing in PM. Thanks in advanced.

Closed Thread

« Sell 3500 OPS Shaiya OS. | Shaiya Legends maxed Sets/Items »