Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Stuffs.

Discussion on Shaiya Stuffs. within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Stuffs.

Hi, I've recently become busy and I wont be able to play shaiya anymore. In fact i would like to get rid of all my shaiya sets.
  • Shaiya Underworld Fighter set 2 tops 4 weps accs cape with GRB lapis / flash rings , one of the best ojs you can ever get using normal RR's. Might also sell the fighter acc with a decent amount of kills.
  • Shaiya Exile BP/Mage set 2 tops 4 weps 1.4k 14 14 14 ojs.Comes with max acc and cape (Acc has almost max ojs). Might also sell the acc with 250+ kills.

Terms and Conditions:
  • I will show you the acc is legit and it has gears in it.
  • You pay the agreed amount on paypal.
  • You may negotiate the price in pms.
  • You may pm me with your skype name / discord name to add me to further discuss.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT obs + 9 spear and many stuffs for char or stuffs at SroR
03/09/2017 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me if you wanna make a deal ! Here / pm or [email protected]
[Trading] Selling Flux stuffs or Trade for Battle Flyff stuffs
10/01/2016 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
What I got in Flux Flyff: Everything Mid Awakened. Shiny Flux Axe +10 Fire S Shiny Flux Axe Fire A Vengeful Dragon CS Set Lightspeed Dragon Mask Vengeful Dragon Cloak Venerable Dragon Cloak
[Selling] S> 2nd trojan with stuffs you can buy the stuffs only!
07/14/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys going sell my account with full info and stuffs server Stararrow (New Server) For cps or Cash i have 2 Epic trojan wappens +12 2 socket -5 P4 perm Armor 2 socket +12 -7 Headgear +9 2 socket -7
[Trading] Stuffs from Ondine private for stuffs on Undine
02/27/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
wtt stuffs from Ondine private server for stuffs on Undine...add me on skype: kristijan0904
WTT stuffs on Tairen LC USA for stuffs on LC Eternia EP2
10/20/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 3 Replies
WTT stuffs on Tairen LC USA for stuffs on LC Eternia EP2 PM your skype/mail/facebook or something if interested