Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assassin Accout OS High Rank paying well

Discussion on Assassin Accout OS High Rank paying well within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Assassin Accout OS High Rank paying well

leave skype or just message me paying through via paypal or western union
Old 05/26/2017, 13:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey I got a lvl 30 Assasin account 3rd chevy with 80 guard almost 3rd chevy and 80 hunter 2nd flower and 61 war first chevy both 80s have costume and mounts no set on the acc tho pm me skype beast.56 name B3V

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB a TESO account with high rank and high lvl. paying good
07/11/2015 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I want to buy a high lvl account with high rank with decent gears. I will pay good if the trade is safe ☺ leave me a message or add me on skype: sander Borgås
[Buying] High Elo on OCE Account [D1 or Challenger] PAYING WELL
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey epvp I'm looking to buy a high elo account on OCE. Preferably D1 or Challenger. I will pay well. I'm also buying Challenger S3 accounts. Thanks, Ketta
[Buying] Level 50 legacy and valor 100 Assassin OR Sorcerer account - paying well
08/05/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I'm looking to purchase a really geared out account with either an Assassin or Sorcerer. The account has to be legacy level 50 (Or close to 50) and the assassin or sorcerer has to be valor 100 (Or close to 100). The assassin or sorcerer has to have a full set or close to a full set of PvP Conqueror gear, and a full set or close to a full set of PvE Underworld gear or better (Kell Dragon gear). The alts don't matter to me. I'm just looking for a geared assassin or geared...
Well Well Well
07/21/2013 - 4Story - 2 Replies
#ddd
WTB DAOC ALBION UTHGARD PALADIN High RR Paying very well!
11/10/2010 - Albion Online Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings everyone, I am looking to buy a high RR Paladin on the Uthgard server. I will be paying very well for a decked account. Message me in game or email me @[email protected] Cheers,