Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1k ops+max blue archer

Discussion on 1k ops+max blue archer within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1k ops+max blue archer

Selling 1k ops and a max blue archer set with accessories weapon and cape.

Selling an account with an 80 fighter and archer, noooo rank.

Old 07/25/2017, 01:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Server IT/DE/FR ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB OS blue/lumi maxed fighter or archer.
01/15/2017 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for maxed OS gear for fighter or archer, need spears and acc cape, the whole 9 yards have cash via paypal USD. Must be set up like an item purchase with screenshots of the agreement to prevent any shenanigans. Drop your skype below and ill get back to you.
[Selling] Bayonet | Case Hardened MW - BLUE BLUE BLUE
10/08/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I have Bayonet | Case Hardened MW for sell or trade. If you are interested in send me an steam offer. Friend invite = ban Screenshots: 1. http://image.prntscr.com/image/d0849a8ea98248709a8 c1d38de15bd52.png 2. http://image.prntscr.com/image/84284e4cd0cf408a9f4 ce507fe67458e.png
FT AK47 CASE HARDENED, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE,BLUE
07/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, so i have this really nice looking ak47 ch ft, and im looking for offers.(csgo skins only) Actually this is #5 pattern of csgo case hardened's How it looks when you hold it: Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community :: Screenshot
WTS Full blue 80 archer set [OS]
07/28/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
$'s ONLY, transactions will go through paypal ONLY. You WILL pay first before you get ANY item under ALL circumstances. I also have full 80 acc set almost x3 max oj's, full mech lvl 1 + 2 + 3 and xmas in ALL pieces. The gear is almost x4 max oj'ed, , maxlinked for archer. I also have x2 crossbows x3 max oj'ed, 1 is full debuffed the other one have pain/blind7 and craft7/ccraft dual 6. You can buy an archer account lvl 80 UM also with the gear, or just the gear. If you're intrested...
Archer 120 armour - Blue style
05/07/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
This skin was made by me to help me relax after a stressfull brainstorm on another probablem It was request by a familly member of mine I searched the forums using things like "archer 120 / 120 archer / archer armour" to find a skin simlar to this so i would not be posting irralevant skins however i found nothing, so in result i decided to distubute it on here. If even one person likes it, it makes it well worthet posting :) Hope you enjoy