Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Anti-Debuf lapis original shaiya

Discussion on WTS Anti-Debuf lapis original shaiya within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Anti-Debuf lapis original shaiya

sold
Old 03/08/2017, 07:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
would like to see this lapis and buy it ASAP if it is what you say it is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
shaiya Assault Lapis vs craft lapis
03/25/2017 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
whats the different bettwen assault lapis and craft lapis? lets say im a fighter, i have a craft lv6 lapis which is + 30 str and i have a max assault lapis which is + 40 atk, so whats the different? cause 1 str = 1.3atk, 30 str = 39 atk .
shaiya Assault Lapis question
08/01/2016 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
whats the different bettwen assault lapis and craft lapis? lets say im a fighter, i have a craft lv6 lapis which is + 30 str and i have a max assault lapis which is + 40 atk, so whats the different? cause 1 str = 1.3atk, 30 str = 39 atk .
Help Lapis Shaiya
02/28/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Elitepvp Hello, I have a problem with my server shaiya no problem without a doubt or something, I want to create is qe lapis with the name of my server and then taken 3lapis who are called one?? 150,?? 143,? ? 190, then I want to convert these into a pencil lapis edited by me open the ShStudio and then I edit the sql db and imported it and created a wing of items so you can see the change and restart the server, but when entering I do the same think goes lapis qe qe this encryptado or something...