Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shaiya os guard 15 pvp set

Discussion on shaiya os guard 15 pvp set within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
shaiya os guard 15 pvp set

x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release- Shaiya Guard Protector
10/13/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/XGqx4kb.png Should explain everything... A program to block every kind of possible cheat, currently the trial version is for free for everyone to test and try out. Price: 35$ per user. (Once you buy it, it takes up to 10 minutes for configurations to be done and you have to send your server's Updater.exe). I'm not saying this is un-breakable because I did not put much work into this, this is just a trial feature for people intressed and do everyone a favor and...
[Buying] ACC War/Guard with uber gear Shaiya OS
11/28/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hello all, I'm looking to buy a Uber account on shaiya OS, I would prefer a fighter/war or guard/defender but I'm open to other classes. Looking for something with decent rank and higher enchanted decent linked weapons and gear. Can pay very well depending on the gear etc If you sell message me your skype or pm me Thanks
[WTS/WTT] Maxed B Guard set Shaiya Sanctuary
10/13/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 18 Replies
I just got too many acc ^^ All weps lots of extra stuff :) + 20-30 pagan set as well Maxed B Guard set Shaiya Sanctuary paypal only or wtt for Exile Maxed acc,Pheonix,SS's on skype etc Skype:e_l_i_w_a Cheap :]
WTS 80 UM Guard nearly 3 flowers Shaiya OS Merged £50 CO
02/28/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
WTS 2 Flower Guardian Shaiya OS Merged £50 PayPal. Message me your skype if you want to purchase when I'm back from work i will add you. Thanks
WTS lv80 UM Guard Shaiya OS
02/11/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 9 Replies
Im quiting game, so I am selling my lv80 UM Guard account, has 2 flower rank. Add me on Skype brandon.388 if your interested.