Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Invasion account/gold

Discussion on Shaiya Invasion account/gold within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Invasion account/gold

Shaiya Invasion account in top 30 of ranks (MrSexyPanda) , with a lot of gold and VP on it.
drop a message here or on skype (paradiseowner)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT Shaiya Invasion Account for Shaiya Exile acc
09/26/2016 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
1 Diamond AOL Account Maxed Fighter Set (Linked with all special Lapis) Maxed Mage set(Linked with all special lapis) 2x Artifacts Blessing of Dioynious and Wrath of Hades Looking for a Fury Exile account.
[Selling] Shaiya Invasion Account
08/24/2016 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
The account contains: Semi maxed Lv70 Mage (Full linked with speical lapis, Regnum Accessories, enchanted to , 2 weapons and good OJ's) Maxed Lv30 Fighter (Maxed OJ's, Enchanted to except for the weapons that are , full Dread Accessory set) Semi maxed Lv15 Ranger (Maxed OJ's except for 2 tops, 4 weapons that are neither enchanted nor rerolled, full Worship Acessory set) The account has 21k kills (Mage) and 10k VP.
WTS Account Shaiya Invasion
03/18/2015 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account with 5x end game sets all done up 5-6 x 2h 2x blunts 2x 1h swords 2x shields 3x F/D set 1x Mage set with 2x tops and 2x weps 1 staff 1 dagger and Archer/Ranger set 2x claws 4x bows 130+ Special rec runes 6 credits. All in all a set with 2x tops clean is 32 USD the account has a value of around 200EU just for the gear and weps clean itself. Good server,i just found one i like more. I'm look for somewhere are 75-80 USD. Absolute Lowest price I'd take is 50 USD. Pm me on here or...