Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with epic shaiya 6.3

Discussion on Help with epic shaiya 6.3 within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with epic shaiya 6.3

Hello everyone
I have a proble with epic shaiya 6.3
* I work and costumes, pets and wings But when I selecion wing character aparace me a suit that is different than the character is wearing, and is always the same suit. I have to enter the game off and put the suit to be fixed. Anyone has a solution ??

Tags
shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Epic Shaiya - EP4.5
06/21/2014 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 12 Replies
Epic-Shaiya is a private server 4.5 oriented PvP. We organise events at saturday 20-22h (GMT+1), Pvp rewards will be: lvl 7 lapisses except for the first grade. It's a server where everything in the item mall is free, Server is English/French speaking with diffrent languages GS`s, and GM`s/ADM`s. EXP Rate : x1500 Items u can buy from Item Mall below:
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.
[WTS] the most epic account [Shaiya]
02/13/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
five 60 UM's. Oracle, Warrior, Hunter, Assassin, Pagan. ele, ele'ed armor, goddess, AP items, gold all included. MESSAGE with your offer and for more detail. this deal is only for the serious buyers/players. Any of the chars are ready to be just play. also have a 53HM oracle on another account if you would like to dual box. this is from US shaiya.