Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account guard OS .

Discussion on WTS Account guard OS . within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account guard OS .

Wts account guard lvl80 OS for $ . cheap
Old 10/06/2015, 00:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 800
can you post more info bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Gold V account with spirit guard UDYR for Bronze V account
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW Looking to trade my Gold V account with about 60 champions and 10-15 skins (including spirit guard udyr and some legacy skins) and 3 rune pages for a Bronze V account with atleast 40-50 champions For more information. Skype:Silverarr0wz
Selling OS Guard/War/Hunter PX Guard 70+
03/30/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 9 Replies
selling 2 OS account and 1 PX account ALL accounts are Clean No gears !! 1: Server PX ===> Class: Guard ===> Lv 75++UM 200 $ 2: Sever OS ===> Class: Guard =====> lv70 UM ==== 30 k ++ Kils 150 $ 3: Server OS ===> Class : orc ===> 70 UM ===> Low rank 100 $ 4: Server OS ===> 2 toon on Same account lvl70 hunter and lvl80 warrior rank are around 10K kills and both toon are UM 150 $ please post or pm me your offers or any question that you might have
WTS OS Account With 80 UM Guard
01/28/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Is clean, has some lvl 70 hm war/guard on account too. Want ops pm me or add me on skype: megaspaghetti
Does anyone know how to code Guard and change it to 1 guard instead of 5 or more?
12/29/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I'd really appericated if anyone know how to code the guard's because we're having a problem with it and we do not know how to lower the guard spawn...so I'd be VERY much appericated if anyone tells me how....It is a request if anyone willing to teach me how to code the guards....Thank you