Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Ops in Shiaya OS - 0,45 ech!

Discussion on Selling Ops in Shiaya OS - 0,45 ech! within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling Ops in Shiaya OS - 0,45 ech!

SOLD OUT
Old 12/10/2014, 15:23   #2

op
Old 12/12/2014, 20:23   #3

op
Old 12/14/2014, 16:48   #4

op

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OS shiaya account
05/01/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
im selling my account on OS shaiya, lialah server. i have 80 ops in WH with 63 farming gearz linked 5,6s and goddess adamas linked 5,6s also legend acc semi linked. 2 HM 70s (Warrior,Gaurd) and a UM 58 Gaurd its been 2 years since i have played so no new lapis are linked. im taking offers now and will be accepting the highest, and i accept paypal and will confirm paypal before i give username and password. thnx
[WTS] OP's on OS Shiaya At 0.70$/OP
03/25/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
close
shiaya epi 5 pt
03/09/2013 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
:handsdown:Please take a lot of episode 5 of the viper shaiya shaiya relic of Mystra off Portuguese if they can help I will thank a lot, if you have one that is multi-client and ress leader already earned much help thank voçaes aki are over. I learned that algns had already updated the new pro viper not know if that was true but Achu al q u will help me thanks
Help with Shiaya PS
11/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello. I'm interested in making a Shiaya PS. I have the resources. Comcast Business Class Internet (15 mbps up/down pipe), several PowerEdge servers with plenty of ram and hard drive space. However, I have a lack of understanding. I have gone through the tutorials and ran into errors, several times. I would like some assistance, and in exchange, if the server stays up I'd be glad to give whoever is willing to help me administrative powers. Add me on skype if you're willing to help:...
WTT OS shiaya ops for LOS VIP gear
09/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
i'm looking to trade op hammers on US shaiya original server for any league of shiya VIP armors,weapons pretty much anything that is donator gear for a defender, skype progamercole if interested and thankyou.