Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want To Sell Shaiya Exile / Tactic accounts

Discussion on Want To Sell Shaiya Exile / Tactic accounts within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want To Sell Shaiya Exile / Tactic accounts

Want to sell Shaiya Exile / tactic accounts
Shaiya Exile account - maxed rank , uber gears with one of the best Orange stats for real money
Tactic account - low rank , conflict set , spears for real money

Pm for details
Old 08/19/2014, 10:01   #2

up / cheap price
Old 08/20/2014, 11:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 08/29/2014, 01:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 705
pn
Old 08/31/2014, 06:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent PM.
Old 09/02/2014, 17:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype zoomer5292 im interested in Exile
Old 09/15/2014, 21:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT Shaiya Spectral and Beginning MAXED sets/accounts for Shaiya Exile
02/02/2015 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTT My shaiya spectral maxed account and my shaiya beginning maxed account probably with the best set ingame. My beginning account got 30k+ kills and my spectral account got 12k. Im trading them for Shaiya Exile things. PM ME. Leave your skype here or add mine: paulinho.caetano
Shaiya Exile does not permit selling or transferring Accounts.
06/24/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
We have had a long standing policy (in our rules) that strictly prohibit the buying and selling of accounts. We have many reasons to support this : Scammers will steal an account and sell it or; someone will sell their own an account and claim to the Admin they were hacked and get it back. This has actually happened. I would not recommend buying any Exile accounts as it may get banned. These are our rules and are agreed upon by a player when they play our server.
[Trading] Shaiya haven + Shaiya exile for Shaiya tactics!
12/26/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Okay, so I have 2 accounts/sets to trade: 1. Haven: Defender set almost 20k kills, 2 tops, 4 weapons..Pain is linked in all of em. 2. Exile: Fighter set 2 tops, pretty awesome rerolls, 4 new weapons with the new fused lapises, accessories including new loops, My Precious's and Silva lv2. So, willing to give even both of them for an UBER account on another good pserver/donation on another server, especially need Shaiya Tactics. Post your skype here and I'll add you or pm me with offers.
WTT Shaiya haven accounts for Exile/League of shaiya
08/19/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 12 Replies
I've got 2 accounts to trade : 1) Def with 16k kills, awesome 30/30 stats, maxed virtuous steel set...everything is gm rerolled with duals 6's. So far stats are 5.6k attack buffed and 1.7k dex...4 tops, 4 blunts, 1 shield, Oly accessories (full duals and gm rerolled). So I'd like to trade this for something on exile/LoS or any near offer....no op's shit please as most of them are scams, no os shit also :mofo:. If you're interested tell me and I'll send you my skype through a PM.
WTS 2 accounts on shaiya exile
12/30/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 2 accounts on shaiya exile 1- uber fighter yummy sexy set 4 tops 4 weps , and 4 weps 1 h blunt with shield all 1- uber pagan set 2 tops and 4 weps all pm me for more info