Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fighter OS Gear

Discussion on Fighter OS Gear within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fighter OS Gear

Wanting to buy blue/yellow fighter gear. Full link or close semiuber-uber. Thanks
Add on skype:sosasquad1
Old 03/16/2014, 13:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
becarefull, he scammed my OS !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] end game gear for fighter
01/08/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
i m going to sell all my sets include a full imperical sets with a second top. only 6 slots on main gears need 5 life lv7 and 1 helm craft lv2 lapsi the seond top linked lv 5 and 6 lapis . a full accs linked xmas lapis and LL and DD2 lapis a spear linked flash ele2 toxin 6 7 and pain lv7 a lv70 cape with 2700hp and 50ops. dont sell in pieces and if u got interest add my skype: mandx2007
WTB 70 UM Fighter And Uber 70 Gear
09/16/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hello as Title says I'm looking to buy a Uber 70 UM Fighter account with Uber Gear Conflict or AP Gear and also weps high enchant. I would like to Pay Through PayPal only as ive never used any other service and i wouldn't feel safe paying with something I'm not familiar with. If you are selling message me with your Contact details Skype/MSN And please if you are a scammer do not add me thanks
[Selling] 70 hm fighter with gear and some other items
07/14/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 12 Replies
As stated above askinng only 60 ops for the whole thing. Leave ur skype ill get back to ya
Recoloured Lvl 30 Fighter Gear
08/26/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
My recoloured Gear! Opinions????? http://i.epvpimg.com/PpUJd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Sm7vf.jpg for a download add me in skype: kevin.ri69
WTB Uber Fighter Gear 70
02/11/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uber Fighter Gear in US with all Accessories and Caps and Max OJ everything PM me