Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya exile account

Discussion on Shaiya exile account within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya exile account

WTS my shaiya exile account
full G Mithril set II [14] full linked New Two-Hended[15] ele2 full linked
lot of II items Silva2 amulet etc

I need only OS shaiya OPs/Items

« 78 Defender UM Gaia | 80 Um Fighter/Def OS, Goin cheap/Good PVP ranks »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Exile Shaiya Account
08/29/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
WTS maxed Set on Exile Shaiya ( Obsidan || set maxed 4x top's , 4x weapons linked eles lvl 2 , fusioned tops , silv amulet 2 rlly MAXED . ) only 20 euro pm me in skype: dimon11621
WTT Shaiya Exile uber account for Shaiya OS items !
03/25/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTT - B-Guard Full Linked Sexy Set (only 1 top - which is fusioned) - 2 Full linked Chainsaws - Silvanus Amulet lvl 2 full linked; - Gears are linked with Max/Force Lapises. Here is the Set: (when the ss`s were taken the gear was at xD ) http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc430/RazvyPuiu/Untitled.png
WTS Shaiya Exile Account
07/07/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 11 Replies
Title says everything, if you have played the server, you would know my toon. It is not all at , yet it's the best builded tank of the server. Full set, fully linked, 3 weapons, shield, the whole account; if needed I can get some screenshots of the gears and stats of the main toon (account just has 2 toons). Now, price, I will accept just PSC's or E*Gold; make your offers, and if you must, PM me in here because I won't chat outside ElitePvPers about this trade.