Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB uber Gears, Lapis in Shaiya War of Legends

Discussion on WTB uber Gears, Lapis in Shaiya War of Legends within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB uber Gears, Lapis in Shaiya War of Legends

WTB uber Gears, Lapis in Shaiya War of Legends pay in other server or OS OPs post ur skype here
Old 05/15/2013, 17:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have full lapises in WoL... only 1 rebirth no exiles but full dragons and other old lapises.
skype >> sherbel4everrock <<
you might be offering me OS account serious. or it will be dismissed.
Old 05/22/2013, 15:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have Uber account fully linked and GM rerolled Items Uber skype=yavuz.selim86

Tags
wtb war of legend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS League Of Shaiya Uber Gears.
05/31/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my gears, all of them or only parts, based on the request. I have Fatal, Tenacious and Sinister sets both uber linked. For Assassin, for Warrior and for Pagan. For every set bought/part I give a few pl1/2/3 for free. And many other goodies. Price very cheap, we'll discuss it. For the trading method the buyer doesn't have to worry, it's a good one :). Pm me for contact information. ~~~~ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/shaiyafc ap.jpg/...
WTS Shaiya Phoenix 1-15 PvP Priest Acc Uber Gears 8k+ kill
01/01/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
WTS Shaiya Phoenix 1-15 PvP uber Priest Gears
12/27/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
WTS Uber 1-15 Gears for W/G (Shaiya US)
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
I quit the game 6 months ago and i want to sell this set as a whole! Full worship with Dread Muffs (mostly and 4 Ele2 weapon with many nosses free ( 40 each Knockout, Clean Hit( normal and XT), Defense (normal and XT), Conc noss, 30 day Crr etc. Im asking for 1500 US dollar for the set, I only accept Western Union, I wont give the gears until i didnt get the money, If u cant deal with it dont bother to pm me.
Uber Shaiya Nemesis acct/ gears 70 Max linked
09/05/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i have a 70 guard account in full lvl 70 gear- all max linked acc and all, uber linked str dex rec. I can send SS upon request, but ill sell for the best offer. Ive checked with the GMs and since this account is legal (i am a donator) i am able to sell it. Pm if youd like to know more