Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UBER WoL War of Legends account.

Discussion on UBER WoL War of Legends account. within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UBER WoL War of Legends account.

I'm selling War of Legends UBER account private server. Filled and linked with good amount of lapises you can call it FULL special lapises. im trading for an uber OS account that is ready to pvp
skype >> sherbel4everrock << please replay and take it serious.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB uber Gears, Lapis in Shaiya War of Legends
05/22/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
WTB uber Gears, Lapis in Shaiya War of Legends pay in other server or OS OPs post ur skype here
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS UBER ACC !!!!!!!!! CHEAP
07/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello I want to sell my account ;) Champions : 44 Runes : 1 x aD page full 1 x Ap Page Full Skins (Legendary ) Mundo Legendary skin ( 1820 RP) Skins ( Code Skins) Pax Jax ( Costed me 40 euro) Pax Sivir K9 Nasus Skins ( Purchased Via RP)
WTT UBER WoS account for UBER Shaiya Heroes account
03/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
WTT uber WoS account for an uber Shaiya heroes account .... my WoS account has items worth 98K dp .. all the DP items are for f/d all mostly pre-ele tops and basi helms.... all for uber Shaiya heroes account. PM me with 6171 kills and 174 deaths rank >>
WTS/WTT Genesis Account Uber and WorldOFShaiya Account UBER UBER
02/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Like title says skype:kreep4r for more info or i can show you :"d
WTT UBER league of legends account for archlord account
08/19/2011 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
WTT my main account in league of legends, NA server. Account has: 10 rune pages, 4 of them are full(AD/AP/Tanky DPS/Mix of ad/ap) ALL Champions owned, including skarner, and ill buy the new champ as soon as he comes out. ~20 +/- skins