Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Shaiya OS account with Lv80 Warrior

Discussion on WTS Shaiya OS account with Lv80 Warrior within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Shaiya OS account with Lv80 Warrior

deleted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Shaiya Fighter lv80 Account
01/19/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys I'm selling a lv80 Fighter on Shaiya OS on the server phoenix, The account has a couple more high level char. I'm selling it only for £50,For more information add me on Skype :mofo: Sold/
WTT/s UBBER!! shaiya heroes shield warrior for US shaiya account
05/12/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
i am looking to trade my ubber warrior account on shaiya heroes for a US account with a lvl70 geared my warrior is in full cerberus set with 2 pre ele tops 4 dragon skulls (best 1 hand wep) full heroes accesories all fully linked accesories almost finished linked with lvl 2 acc lapis i have donated well over $ 250 on this account very good gear my warrior has 5-6k kills some gold in my warehouse not sure how much and there is some clean morthus leggings in it to but the toon really dont...
Selling Lv80 Warrior
03/15/2012 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
I am looking for a buyer of my Lv 80 Lv1 winged warrior with arena gear and lv75 wpn . The warrior is on the Eu pve server Illyfue perhaps not the most attractive server. Since i dont know how serious this site is or ppl is i wont go deeper into it. If intrested u can contact me at my mail [email protected] I can mail pictures and answer more ingoing questions there Additional info if this was to little; Hp 38500 own buffs Mana 9600 Attack 4200~ Accuracy 390 Crit 12% 265% crit dmg...
WTS Lv80 Warrior Server:azteca
03/11/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Name:Pr0Styler Lv:80 Build:Warrior 80 FF 2h skills and buffs Server:Azteca -----SCREENSHOTS---- 1: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 2: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
WTS:LV80 Warrior and Paladin
11/14/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 63 Replies
LV80 Draenei Protection Paladin (EU) Health:31644, Defense:556, Dodge:27.84%, Parry:20.08%, Block:13.13% Gear: All Epics, T9(10 TotC) 5/5 Other Epic Gears:Ashen Band of Courage, Ick's Rotting Thumb, Glyph of Indomitability, Rimefang's Claw, Fossilized Ammonite Choker, Platinum Mesh Cloak, Libram of Defiance, Girdle of the Nether Champion, Clutch of Fortification, Saronite Swordbreakers, Black Spire Sabatons, Splintered Door of the Citadel LV80 Night Elf Protection Warrior (EU)