Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl70UM def 3diamonds pvp rank OS

Discussion on WTS lvl70UM def 3diamonds pvp rank OS within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl70UM def 3diamonds pvp rank OS

WTS lvl70UM def 3 diamonds pvp rank clean on OS more details add me on

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS UM70 Defender Lailah server 3 diamond rank rank
11/09/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hi As title saiz. Shaiya us lailah server, 3 diamond rank 70um defender, clean no gear. Accepting offers in ops and u.s. $.
WTT etain lvl70UM hunter with 26k kills
06/21/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
for a sin lvl 70 UM on same server may add my 70 gear (clean gear) and a ubber RoC linked craft 7 pain 6 toxin 6 and flashed skype:tneel1989 will consider other toons but must be etain UoF b
Rank 65 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse- best deal 150$
03/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
This is a repost of my previous thread as i changed(lowered) the price and was unable to modify the title. Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. The link is here: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/rank-64-comma ndo-with-rakata-and-columi-gear-in-addition-to-the -batlemaster-gear-and-rank-57-shadow-64423132/
Rank 64 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse(**************) - 250$neg
03/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. :) The link is here: Rank 65 COMMANDO with Rakata and Columi gear in addition to the Batlemaster gear AND Rank 57 SHADOW - (For Sale Offer #64106491) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap SWTOR EU Accounts with Fast Delivery My hotmail ID is [email protected] so please contact me for additional info...