Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Shaiya Haven.

Discussion on WTT Shaiya Haven. within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Shaiya Haven.

WTT Haven sets:
Priest set 1 top 1 wep full GM rerolld/linked+ lv75 accs
War set 2 tops 2 spears 2 1h+shield + lv75 accs full GM rerolld/linked.
PM me here or on skype.

Bump

Bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Haven
12/17/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Hey everybody, got a mid ep 5 server, nearly ep 6. Awesome staff, always GS's online, and the admins take care of tickets right away. And great pvp. Always raid vs raid pvp at most times of the day. Sometimes, we get some 2 raid pvp sessions. Collect letters to get GM Rerolls/Enchants/Links. Right now it's Christmas season so we have our Christmas event up and running as of now! Free Item Mall with starter gears, everything in-game farmable. Check it out here. Shaiya Haven - Home page PvP...
WTS/T Shaiya haven acc
11/26/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
i have 75lv Mage set -6k kills 75 lv Priest set 30lv fighter 75lv Hunter but have 26k kills SO sell for real money pm me here or skype- biscuit455
Shaiya Haven > Myth of Shaiya
11/18/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
75 lvl Fighter All gears are maxed. Toon Prepaired and Ready for PvP Want to trade this to The Myth of Shaiya Maxed Gears. Class: Priest/Fighter/Mage/Renger Links: 8/9s special lapises Gear: Full Set 4tops/4weaps