Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts 70 UM fighter shaiya OS

Discussion on Wts 70 UM fighter shaiya OS within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 70 UM fighter shaiya OS

As the title says looking for 30 ops pm me skype lil_wayne882

Fighter is a clean lvl 70 UM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB SHAIYA FIGHTER US
08/09/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Shaiya Fighter HM level 50+ US server preferrably PHEONIX. PM Me please. (PAYPAL ONLY)
WTB UM Fighter Shaiya (US)
08/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
I want to Buy a 70 UM Fighter For OS Shaiya I will give you a 100 euro Paysafe Card Pm me. High Rank Is Required. Update: On Lailah Server
WTS Uberest The Myth Of Shaiya (ex master shaiya) fighter gear.
12/25/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Wts uber The Myth of Shaiya fighter/defender gear linked with the strongest lapis in game, and a the accessory set is linked with some lapis not everyone has with lapis that adds STR LUC by 30 and STR DEX by 30 and in amulet has str dex luc by 5 and 1x speed. so there is no sonic in shoes (normally the speed is very fast but with sprint nostrum is extremely fast and for this u have more STR/DEX). Pm me for more info the trading process is very trusted for the buyer and for me not very...