Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

welcome to sell shaiya hell entry

Discussion on welcome to sell shaiya hell entry within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up welcome to sell shaiya hell entry

includes whole server+database. Ps. As well as his whole completion of stuff he's stolen from servers. pm me Skype extremegodofservers only 25 usd since i don't wish for money.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hell Entry Shaiya
10/05/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 11 Replies
Hey guys, I introduce to you Hell Entry Shaiya. This is a new server, it's easy to get gear because we focus on PvP. Here's the website. Check it out if you enjoy PvP and some PvE. I hope to see you guys on the server. Copy and paste the website into your browser, register and download the client and read the rules drop list etc, and have fun! shaiyahellentry.at.ua We now have EP6 gear, so come see it today!
WTT Shaiya Hell Entry account..
09/03/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want trade my account of Shaiya Hell Entry for other Shaiya.. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Hell Entry Shaiya [PVP] (With link)
07/24/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
The server wont be on for maybe a few days, please be patiant. :) Hello from Hell Entry Shaiya, About us: We are a new Shaiya community, Instant Lv to eny PVP (1-15,20-30,70 you name it). You got eny armor/weapons in item mall for free, no OP donation gears, GM reroll, GM link etc. Only pure fair Dropp List: The mobs at the begining aerias dropp OP, Large Extraxt hammers and enchantment item for eny armor/weapon.