Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

WTB OP OS US server 1$:1op also Enchant items/MAxOJ's

Discussion on WTB OP OS US server 1$:1op also Enchant items/MAxOJ's within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB OP OS US server 1$:1op also Enchant items/MAxOJ's

buyign up to 220 op at 1$:1 op not higher

also buying All three kinds of Max Oj's pm prices

and buying #2's #3's #19's Y's

« WTS account on World of Shaiya UBBER GEARS UBBER TOON look in | WTS/WTT »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Glitched enchant items
08/16/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello there. I got a problem on my server. The level 60 enchants are Osmium, Kevlar and Osage Orange. But only Osmium drops. I checked mobs, set to drop. Items, set correctly. DB, same. I don't know if it got anything to do, but when I buy it from Item Mall, it got 1.9k HP and a few OJ. Same for Osage Orange. Any fix?
Use expired enchant items?
04/01/2010 - Mabinogi - 36 Replies
I heard that there was a dll mod to use enchant scrolls and--I'm assuming--fireball pages. Does this mod really exist? I also wanted to know if there was a simple dll mod like 1 charge fireball. It doesn't have to be cool or anything, I just want to be able to test it and progress in dll modding. I'm just looking for the name of the mod and the dll to mod; no tuts.
How to Enchant Avartar Items?
07/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello friends, I have been away from SRO for about 3 years and now I came back and see all these new things, can someone try to explain to me some of these things? 1) "Maxim magic unit" I see this on everything now... does this mean we can only enchant up to # on that item? 2) How to enchant the avatar items? Such as the new Arabian Set, etc 3) What's this new Academy thing? Well I have a few more, but I think I can find those myself. Thanks for your help in advance.
Helping you enchant items :o
05/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
When me and my friend were enchanting his club, his kill count started to coutn backwards to zero. Perhaps if ur enchanting something you get 1 value per say 50 kills/100 kills and your item keeps the highest value? I dont have anymore gems so could anyone test this out. Thanks ^^
Sicher enchant/// Perfckt enchant
03/17/2007 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
kann mir einer einen richtig guten enchant trick sagen/// Everybody knows a very good enchnat trick? *edit* for c5? Germanl2