Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 20-30 UM/Hunter Sin Account. Best/Unique Gear Set (Shayia US)

Discussion on WTS 20-30 UM/Hunter Sin Account. Best/Unique Gear Set (Shayia US) within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 20-30 UM/Hunter Sin Account. Best/Unique Gear Set (Shayia US)

Here is your chance to get the very best 20-30 PVP set in Shayia US for Hunter/Sin. Its taken me ages to decide to sell this so here we go.

Account includes a 30 UM Sin/hunter on Gaia/Etain/Teos. 70 UM Sin on Etain.
Etain Hunter has 37k Kills/ Sin has 26k Kills.

Gear for 20-30 Set is full Legend/ Dread. Including 2 bows linked with Swift Lapis Lv1 (yes I said swift Lapis not flash) and Flash Lapis Lv1 making the hunter have max attack speed in 20-30. This is 2 of a kind dread bows. They can never be made again since swift is now Lv59 Required to link. The bows where linked with flash lapis lv2 before the game later on changed it to Swift Lapis Lv1, making them completely Legal to use. Also making these bows the most rare and priceless Items of 20-30 pvp.

The pants to the set are heroic but the catch is they are linked with Level 7 Luck, making them better than any dread pair of pants you can get. Again Legally linked before Ep4 came. They where GM linked with Max Fortune lapis and after Ep4 came the game changed that lapis to Lv7 Fortune.

The set includes all 4 Ele tops (2 tops are dread). Also a 2nd Resist helm + a 17 enchanted Dread Javlin. Legend sonic boots and Legend Gloves.

Account Warehouse Includes:
OP hammers x 106
Stat Reset x 2
Skill Reset x 2
30 day EE x 2
15 day Rez Rune x 7
7 day EE x 8
30 day PiD x 3
Teleport Stones x 52
Etain Potion x 340
Double WH x 11
Rez Runes x 44
24 hour exp Loss x 5
30 day exp rune x 2
30 day White Tiger Charm x 2
Small Extractionm x 5
Large Extraction x 1
Rec Runes x 15
8 hour Rez Rune x 17
3 hour Rez x 11
Str Helm lv1 x 1
Str Helm lv2 x 1
Movement Rune x 486
Summon Rune x 435
Worker's Restoration Lv1 x 44
Holy Water of Cantabilian x 50
HolyWater of Bolderland x 7
3.8 Billion Gold
Undead Horse Mount
Christmas Reindeer x 2 Nordein
Christmas Reindeer x 1 Vail
Flash Ring
some Dreamy/Deprimo Sin gear Linked 6/7 Ele 1/2 on Tops, Deprimo Sonics.

-------------------

Make offers in US Dollars only. Accept only Paypal as payment. My paypal is verified if that matters to you.

PM me here with your skype info and Ill try to contact you if you need more information or want to see screen shots.

Until money lands in my bank please do not expect any account info handed over. It wont happen.
Old 09/02/2012, 21:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested skype tiagocosta17
Old 09/03/2012, 17:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

OMG I just get stoled yesterday, this luisflpiii/akelenino are the same person with his skype tiagocosta17 and pedroasmm, he scammed me my precious account, its on the thread!!!!!

I think pasmm is the same person too

The elf he have on the image at his thread is my toon, i will be sending tickets and probable my account will be banned, man WTF! Why cheaters and thieves never should breath the same air the honest ones breaths, i'm just screwd and what now!
Old 09/03/2012, 18:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Skype me
Old 09/03/2012, 19:57   #5

meh reading all this **** makes me not care to ever sell my account/gear. Put shitloads of money into it.
Old 09/03/2012, 23:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add skype pedroasmm
Old 09/04/2012, 13:52   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Shayia Seller01 dont give anyone your password before you get payed, never! be carefull cuz i didnt.
Old 09/04/2012, 22:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade666v View Post
Shayia Seller01 dont give anyone your password before you get payed, never! be carefull cuz i didnt.

yeah I know better. This account has about 8-9k US dollars invested into it. Ive only contacted 1 person from this thread so far. Luckily I actually knew the person from in game so im most likely going to sale to him a bit cheaper than to anyone else, but hey ppl can still feel free to PM offers. Just If I think the person has any negativity involving them I wont even reply.

In any case as I already stated no account info other than screen shots of gear will be handed over to anyone until money lands in my bank not just paypal.

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09/23/2013, 03:53   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Skype me: BigBurg001 i have played shaiya for years now, since ep3, i quit OS, and have played tons of private servers. you dont know me but im willing to talk. No pressure id understand if you dont want to make a deal. i just want to ask your price on skype and if i can make the range for you(: