Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT WOS uber mage 3 diamond acocunts lots of items and donated things

Discussion on WTS/WTT WOS uber mage 3 diamond acocunts lots of items and donated things within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT WOS uber mage 3 diamond acocunts lots of items and donated things

Wtt mage 3 diamond rank Looking for $$ or Looking for Ops in Shaiya OS or Conflict or basi pieces clean or linked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS HoN LEGACY! Lots of things!
03/12/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hello selling my HoN legacy account! Got some premium alt avatars and others ofc! Price I have thought about is like 35-50$. I have spent more then 250$ on this account! Add on skype (gurkaa9) or just PM me :) Byebye!
[EU] Mage lvl50 T3/T4 - R5 - lots of items (world events, craft, etc) - Guardian
03/12/2012 - Rift Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, 'cause I don't have time to play anymore, I'm selling my account Mage lvl50 Guardian Account paid until april 2012 300pp Account 1 year old with the associated rewards 5 soul slots unlocked 45 eternal planar dust, lots of raid consumable and craft material from my deceased raiding guild.
[ECSRO] WTS LOTS OF SOS THINGS -8D & 9D-
08/16/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. WTS SOS PROTECTOR SET +3 +4 F/B 8D MALE! WTS SOS BOW LVL 76 +3 F/B GOOD STATS GOOD CRIT WTS WHITE WOLF LVL 52 NO NAME! All this on ECSRO Public ONLY. And i need only GOLD in game! Leave a message here with your name and then i'll PM You! Best Regards.