Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Uber stuff in League of Shaiya for Rebirth stuff

Discussion on WTT Uber stuff in League of Shaiya for Rebirth stuff within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Uber stuff in League of Shaiya for Rebirth stuff

Here's what I have in LoS: Fatal set, Conflict set, tena set, ladles set, poesy cape, conflict cape, great divine protector and many other donate items (almost all linked uber 8/9 lapises and Perfect Lv2/3 linked)

In Rebirth I need dread stuff (cape, accessories, gears).
PM me.
For skype, pm me.
Old 04/19/2012, 02:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Free Bump Free Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS> Alot of duped mats and stuff on PW-rebirth
02/19/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 11 Replies
Duping is not possible in any way no more on PWR, so I decided to sell this since it's worth a few bucks. It has the following: -5000 g17 metallic stones (8 metallics = 1000 gold if you sell them to npc). So you do the math how much gold you can get. -800 PWR vouchers. I believe you need 400 for Rank 9, so that's 2 R9's if you buy the rep books. Or obviously a load of uncannies/raps. -100 oracle X. As I remember, 1 oracle is like 13% a kill at max exp, so you can lvl quite a few...
WTS EPIC BL LVL 180 [MERCURY] WITH UBER STUFF
01/25/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 8 Replies
HI,I want to sell my lvl 180 BL for alz only! NO euros! (this way is legal and not bannable, we use character transfer item in CC Shop). My items: Mith Blade of Fatal +11 40 cd Mith Blade of Outrageus +11 7 amp 10 cd Shadowtitanium Martial Gloves(BL) of Outrageus +15 1 slot Hp steal 2% Shadowtitanium Martial Boots(BL) of Outrageus +15 1 slot Hp Shadowtitanium Martial Suit(BL) of Outrageus +15 1 slot hp steal per hit Shadowtitanium Martial Helm(BL) of Fatal +9 3 slot 24 cd 8 rate 20 mp...