Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT UBER Heroes Account

Discussion on WTT UBER Heroes Account within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT UBER Heroes Account

I am Looking for A Uber World OF Shaiya account. My account on hereoes is uber archer rank >>> 11.5k kills So looking for a >>> or higher rank in [WOS]
i got 2 tril and uber gear etc 30 toon uber full set etc my character archer full link lvl 8 and 9 lapises etc. msg me here for more info

BUMP still Looking for TRADE MY account for WorldOfShaiya account uber or Shaiya Genesis or Fusion shaiya account uberrr msg me here uBER ACCount rank >> or higher
Old 03/04/2012, 21:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Free Bumps Bump Bump Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING very uber shaiya heroes account
02/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
pm me if you want i donated over 100$ and spent 5 months on it asking for 50 pm me if u want video and ss
WTT UBER Heroes Account [Dark] for [Light]
02/11/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTT My uber Darkie Account uber i got Hunter Rank: >>> 4k kills away from diamond rank is uber with X4 tops and X4 weapons got like 2 tril in wh got Uber 30 toon and random 70 toons some with gear some with not... Looking for Lightie account with rank >> or higher With Battle Defender Uber main toon with gear and weapons etc. msg me here and il show you SS
WTS/WTT Genesis Account Uber and WorldOFShaiya Account UBER UBER
02/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Like title says skype:kreep4r for more info or i can show you :"d
Buying Heroes of Newerth account with all the heroes
01/03/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Hey, guys im buying a heroes of newerth account with all the heroes, it doesnt have to be a good rank, and to have any alt avatars, but not to have LEAVER percentage so i can play Matchmaking games.