Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Shaiya US account (read inside for more)

Discussion on WTS Shaiya US account (read inside for more) within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTS Shaiya US account (read inside for more)

WTS US Shaiya account with UM unlocked on Etain/Teos/Gaia with 960 ap and some ap stuff in bank (30 days xp pills - flash lapis - some lvl7 lapis - some helmet lapis lvl 1 and 2...) and rhino mount on one of my toons.

My main server was Gaia where I have lvl 15 UM warrior with almost 70k kills and uber gear (worship Silver Axe [15] linked with flash and ele2 - noble Silver Axe [14] linked with ele2 - 5 noble tops linked with all eles lvl 1 and craft lvl 6 from [4] to [6] - noble chainsteel leggings linked craft lvl 6 [6] - worship chainsteel muffler linked with shrewd lvl 5 and 6 [6] + oj perfect stats str/dex - worship boots linked with craft lvl 6 and sonic [5] - worship targe linked with craft lvl 5 and 6 [6]; 2 two slotted helmets the 1st linked str/dex and the 2nd linked with wit lvl 5 and 6.

On Gaia I got also:

a lvl 15 hunter with noble gear and 2 worship javelins the 1st linked with flash and ele2 [6] and the second linked with flash and ele 1 [7]; 3 two slotted helmet the 1st linked str the 2nd linked dex the 3rd linked with wit lvl 5 and 6.
a lvl 58 bguard

On Teos I got a UM hunter lvl 56 with almost 20k kills in full goddess gear linked with lvl6 lapis + sonic and with slots free for lvl 7 lapis; a lvl 56 UM sin with 5k kills;
a lvl 55 HM tank.

on Etain I got a lvl 40 HM warrior and a lvl 15 HM warrior.
Old 11/12/2011, 12:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what you looking for price wise. and Im guessing these are all under same account or different?

but to let you know I might be interested just because of the teos server, its not what Im looking for but its not to bad of a lvl for UM and a good starting point
Old 11/19/2011, 16:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much u think ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2011, 21:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If the account is still available?