Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Editing music Files Inside the Data.Saf

Discussion on [Release] Editing music Files Inside the Data.Saf within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Release] Editing music Files Inside the Data.Saf

Ok so heres what you need to do

First off you need the chinese Data.Saf editor it can be found here

Credit for This goes to ZeroSignal

You will also need a Audio Convertor the one i used can be found here.

Next your going to need to open the Chinese data extractor
Extract the Zip folder to the desktop (for ease of access)

Open the extracted file and click the ______.exe
Once thats done and the program is open click (F) in the top left
Then Select (O) Now browse for the Data.Saf u wish to edit in my case its
D:\Programs\Shaiya

Once its open you will have a Folder named Data Click the + arrow to expand this and search for The Folder named Sound.

Expand This and Scroll down to music

This is where Most of the Ingame music is stored from battle/town&Ambience
In order to overwrite these your going to need to open the Convertor you got earlier. Select roughly 3-4 files as a test any music will do when asked what you would like them converted to select wave 44khz.

Once complete go back to the data.saf editor and select a sound file for instance Title.Wav
Right click Press (C) Browse for the one of the files you just converted and click ok. Now double click the file it should be playing the soung you just over wrote it with. If so congratz you can now edit as many of the files as you like.

P.s Tested this and it works with all clients i have tried With no problems. When you have finished Press the (T) in the top selct (S) (ignore the file that opens inside the Data.saf Editor) and click the xlose button load up the client and away ay go. Any questions please feel free to ask.

und jetzt in Deutsch

Ok, so ist dies, was Sie tun müssen

Zunächst einmal müssen Sie den chinesischen Data.Saf Editor ist, finden Sie hier

Anerkennung dafür gebührt, um ZeroSignal

Du brauchst auch ein Audio Converter, den ich verwendet werden kann hier gefunden werden.

Ihre nächste zu müssen, um die chinesische Data Extractor öffnen
Entpacken Sie die Zip-Ordner auf dem Desktop (zur Vereinfachung des Zugangs)

Öffnen Sie die extrahierte Datei und klicken Sie auf die ______.exe
Sobald thats getan und das Programm geöffnet ist klicken (F) in der linken oberen
Dann wählen (O) Nun suchen Sie nach dem Data.Saf u möchte in meinem Fall bearbeiten ihre
D: \ Programme \ Shaiya

Nach seiner offenen haben Sie einen Ordner mit dem Namen Data Klicken Sie auf den Pfeil, um + expandieren und suchen Sie den Ordner Sound.

Erweitern Sie diese und scrollen Sie zur Musik

Dies ist, wo die meisten der Ingame-Musik ist aus der Schlacht / Stadt & Ambiente gespeichert
Um diese zu überschreiben Ihren zu müssen, um die Konverter die man sich früher zu öffnen. Wählen Sie etwa 4.3-Dateien als Test keine Musik machen wird, wenn gefragt, was Sie möchten, dass sie konvertiert Welle 44khz auswählen.

Wenn Sie fertig sind gehen Sie zurück zur data.saf Editor und wählen Sie eine Sound-Datei zum Beispiel Title.Wav
Rechter Mausklick Press (C) für das Durchsuchen einer der Dateien, die Sie gerade umgebaut und klicken Sie auf OK. Jetzt Doppelklick auf die Datei, die es spielen sollte Soung Sie etwas über sie schrieb mit. Wenn ja congratz können Sie jetzt bearbeiten, wie viele Dateien wie Sie möchten.

Ps getestet und es funktioniert mit allen Clients habe ich mit keine Probleme versucht. Wenn Sie fertig sind Drücken Sie die (T) in den Top Select (S) (ignorieren Sie die Datei, die im Inneren des Data.saf Editor öffnet) und klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche xlose laden die Client-und ay weg zu gehen. Bei Fragen wenden Sie sich bitte zu fragen.

Entschuldigen Sie den schlechten Deutsch-Übersetzung =]

Poly please edit any German mistakes. Thanks
Thanks
13 Users
Old 01/26/2011, 16:56   #2

Is there a way to make the client play mp3 files?
Old 01/26/2011, 17:49   #3

I dont think game.exe supports mp3 decompression
Old 01/26/2011, 19:48   #4

Perfect timing when making this release, I was wondering why my edited bgm_title.wav wasn't playing the song I wanted it to.
Old 03/02/2011, 01:19   #5

sorry for the delayed replys people, Unfornutanetly the Data,saf only supports .wav @ 44khz compresion if u read the tutorial properly it states this and i even included a free to use mp3-wav convertor. You can use mp3 files or even .wma, but the saf struggles to read them & can revert to the original files or even destabilize the client & games integrity, so...all in all its easier to wait for the tool to do its job, (30seconds for 50songs) give or take.
Old 03/08/2011, 19:05   #6

I can get mine to work if I directly import it into my data.saf but when I go and try to patch it, the song does not take effect. Of course I followed your directions and converted it etc. But any idea on what I am doing wrong or maybe I am not patching it right? Note I am only using the music file to make the patch.
Old 03/14/2011, 23:23   #7

generally speaking i just make the client with the edited music to save alot of the hassle that patching can cause, but directly patching it into the database's music files should solve the problem, unfortunately adding just a couple of song, Ie 13 in total (Main towns pvp& battle) can make the client another 700 mb in size,I'll look into it some more and find out exactly what to do & post back to you with the results,

This guide was just intended for people to patch up there clients (Us/de) to get rid of the boring music.
Old 03/16/2011, 12:32   #8

Yea I also thought of just making my client custom then uploading it to save space for other important patches. But I think I "might" know what I was doing wrong. I had made a Sound folder but did not make another subfolder titled "Music" I was just going off the sound. But thanks for looking more into it.