Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delay Runes After Skills EP5

Discussion on Delay Runes After Skills EP5 within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#removed
Thanks
16 Users
Old 11/30/2019, 11:10   #2

You've done a good job, even though you're starting to produce something new. Keep it up..
Old 11/30/2019, 14:19   #3

Tested working perfect. Awesome job bro ! Thank you
Old 11/30/2019, 15:01   #4

Thanks, Good job.
Old 11/30/2019, 15:52   #5

Thanks !
Old 12/01/2019, 07:19   #6

It is great if can ban mount !
Old 12/02/2019, 10:52   #7

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,274
Nice job, I'm proud to see new developers coming to the scene and developing new solutions by studying the work of others. Keep it up, you're doing great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2019, 18:31   #8

your development notes and the notes you put in your cheat engine scripts gave me the foundation that i needed to begin learning assembly language, and most certainly lead me to this solution, Cups.
Old 12/03/2019, 02:08   #9

Initially in the tests, the rune delay works, but over time I came to the conclusion that this script causes server problems, generating some errors, where players and disconnected, trying to connect again, the messages try again later.
I was without using script to make sure that the problem would be the script, so far without any problems, when injecting the script I start to have problems, I will leave the logs, because on an active server with players this script contains some flaws, even like that and a great release

error logs in bin / log
PS_GAME__system.log
PS_SESSION__system.log
Old 12/03/2019, 03:26   #10

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlusionXtreme View Post
Initially in the tests, the rune delay works, but over time I came to the conclusion that this script causes server problems, generating some errors, where players and disconnected, trying to connect again, the messages try again later.
I was without using script to make sure that the problem would be the script, so far without any problems, when injecting the script I start to have problems, I will leave the logs, because on an active server with players this script contains some flaws, even like that and a great release

error logs in bin / log
PS_GAME__system.log
PS_SESSION__system.log
You should include the dump file (ps_game.dmp) as it includes a stack trace that details the events leading up to the crash. The logs you've provided don't help pinpoint the issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2019, 03:39   #11

removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlusionXtreme View Post

error logs in bin / log
PS_GAME__system.log
PS_SESSION__system.log
check delay summon party a move party <remove and test again>.
if have Union Summon Raid the shen1.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2019, 03:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
You should include the dump file (ps_game.dmp) as it includes a stack trace that details the events leading up to the crash. The logs you've provided don't help pinpoint the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joins.dj View Post
check delay summon party a move party <remove and test again>.
if have Union Summon Raid the shen1.
I did not understand.

This is the files that are generated after the server crashes.
Old 12/03/2019, 08:24   #13

Hi bro! Thanks for u post.

This CT, i can use in Files ep6? (Shen Files).
Old 12/06/2019, 20:31   #14

GoodJob!!!
Old 12/09/2019, 22:34   #15

delete for own
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
delay, ep5, runes, shaiya, skills