Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]ODBC Registration(No Captcha)

Discussion on [Release]ODBC Registration(No Captcha) within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]ODBC Registration(No Captcha)

Hi guys I see many of you are struggling with Googles new Captcha system(As did I) So I have edited the Cute registration from Trayne.

• Translated to English
  • Removed Captcha
  • Usable on PHP version below 7.0

Thanks and Credits to Trayne for this Version
and Lube for the Original
Attached Files
File Type: zip Registration.zip (183.1 KB, 308 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/14/2019, 18:24   #2

Yes, some people needed it. Minxii Thanks.

I tested it and it works fine.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2019, 20:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Minxii View Post
Hi guys I see many of you are struggling with Googles new Captcha system(As did I) So I have edited the Cute registration from Trayne.

• Translated to English
  • Removed Captcha

Hey there, I know that you didn't make this script, and it's not your fault, but to be honest, It's realy messy and poorly coded.
for one there are so many files, I prefer to keep the view and the php in the same file but of couse you can do as you like.
It also uses ODBC which is really old, not that ODBC is a problem, but it is if you aren't using prepared statements which in this case you aren't.
If you really want to keep the script to odbc that's fine just use prepared statements instead of directly executing everything.

I Updated the script for you:
* Updated Script to use prepared statements
* Removed unnecessary files
* put database conn into a class with an autoloader
* Added Check if PHP Version >7 script won't continue
* Removed POST Variables empty string

Cheers.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/15/2019, 23:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity. View Post
Hey there, I know that you didn't make this script, and it's not your fault, but to be honest, It's realy messy and poorly coded.
for one there are so many files, I prefer to keep the view and the php in the same file but of couse you can do as you like.
It also uses ODBC which is really old, not that ODBC is a problem, but it is if you aren't using prepared statements which in this case you aren't.
If you really want to keep the script to odbc that's fine just use prepared statements instead of directly executing everything.

Cheers.
Thats awesome thank you! I never profess to be a good coder I just had a problem and thought I might share my fix. I love that it has sparked a better version <3
Old 01/16/2019, 15:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Minxii View Post

• Translated to English
  • Removed Captcha

hey guys, since they were all admired by this script, I decided to convert it into pdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity. View Post

Cheers.
use this base for convertion:

in this release are present this update from preview version:

* Full convertion in PDO
* added 2 library for connection to database - sqlsrv and dblib
* removed link external js-css(library download and included)
* fixed HTML tag
* check changed to check if php < 7 won't continue

download and enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar register_pdo.rar (304.8 KB, 161 views)
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cute, php5, registration, sexy, shaiya 6.4