Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Endless Potions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Endless Potions

Hello, dear good and dead community. Today I want to share with you this CT file which could be useful for servers with active pvp. Hopefully this file could help some players who forget to renew their pots and die.
This was made for ep4.5 ps_game and ONLY Great Healing Potion and Etain Potion are endless, but it isn't hard to add other potions in. So, here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Endless Potions.rar (638 Bytes, 73 views)

Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/03/2018, 23:09   #2

yooo... One question for EP6 not work? it's not too difficult get for ep6 i say... This will be great in EP6 :P , But good job dude!!! Great idea for event, i seriusly like to EP6 if you create that will be amazing dude!

Old 09/04/2018, 08:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhamer12 View Post
yooo... One question for EP6 not work? it's not too difficult get for ep6 i say... This will be great in EP6 :P , But good job dude!!! Great idea for event, i seriusly like to EP6 if you create that will be amazing dude!
He said it only works with 4.5 ps_Game. EP6 uses ep5.4 ps_game and anyone with "basic" assembly knowledge could figure out how to find the correct addresses for ep5.4
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/02/2018, 18:07   #4

For ep5 ps_game the right address is

Code:
"ps_game.exe"+72ACF:
Thanks
2 Users

« [RELEASE]WldEditor - Shaiya Map Editor | [Release] ShCMS v2 (+GM Tool v3) »