Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Shaiya EP4 US SDATA files Decrypted

Discussion on [RELEASE] Shaiya EP4 US SDATA files Decrypted within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 05/18/2010, 11:37   #46

elite*gold: 0
I've been using your decrypted files and launcher for some time now. Thanks very much as it has saved many many headaches. However I am stumped in "Monster.Sdata".

Your files are missing CS mobs and therefor is invisible mobs attacking you in game. If someone could explain the Hex value represents for a mob in your file. I will add them and share. Also there is quite a few errors in the decryption as in details and such.

Thx
~Phish

UPDATE~ I have managed to figure out very small portion of the hex and represents.
* = nop
and this isnt actualy hex but converted to Dec
I used Evilmidget_Clavi as the example
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Evilmidget_Clavi*208 1 62 * 3 145 46 9 * 3 1 * 160 15 * 10 8 7 * * 17 26 1 27 2 28 3 * * * 15

208 = mob texture
1 = Im guessing this is quanity cause all mobs seem to have same value here.
62 = level
3 , 145 , 49 , 9 = current/max hp's

The rest when chageing shows no signs or altercation ingame.. Im unsure if the monster.Sdata reads like regularly items (which is what i presumed) or more like cash.Sdata .. any help/information would be apreciated.
Old 05/28/2010, 22:29   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13latrix View Post
Ya, I impleted Lilpro's files and use his loader. I was just wanting to learn the "how to". I think I got his loader running well now with decrypted files. My problem now seems to be my server.

For example, I'm trying to edit some NPC selling items in NpcQuest.Sdata on the server side. In my case its the guy near auction with the dialog of "When I check the price of goods..." that contains only a bootleg rune. I wanted to add just arena teleport for the time being for a test. First I edited the client for that NPC right after hex 64 84 which is the bootlegary rune. I added 65 85 which is arena teleport. compile the new NpcQuest.Sdata into my client and give it a shot. It connects and load my account. After selecting character I get D/C while loading map. Figured that was from the server files not matching. Was expecting that as I was mainly just checking that it was working with edits.

On to the server files. Unsure whats going on here but any modifications to NpcQuest.Sdata results in ps_game and ps_war not staying on "play". I even tried using lilpro's decrytped NpcQuest.Sdata that I impleted into data.saf so they would be identical. Same results if its edited.

Like I said, I only added 64 85 (arena rune) directly after 64 84 (bootleggary rune) to the file as a test. Server will not stay playing on them game and war. Tried restarting many times.. rebooting and everything.. it doesn't like modded .Sdata.

Just out of curiousity, I put the original NpcQuest.Sdata (unmodified) back into the server to make sure no settings was changed. Hit start all and it runs like a charm >.<

Any possible reason for this? Am I overlooking something? Or is there also something else that needs to been modified?

I'm running the EP4 files found in this thread with newest US shaiya client. (altho client is ruled out in this problem)

Thx,
Blatrix
Having the exact same problem with the same NPC was wondering if you ever figured it out?

Would love to have this guy sell other items.
Old 05/30/2010, 18:56   #48

well sry for my stupid asking but.. even so,how i use this decypted files to increase gold or items or anything <Or i can't > wel a bti new in those

Thanks and.. sry for the stupid questions i've maked lolz
Old 07/18/2010, 17:45   #49

Edit: Come to find out I'm a bone head and didn't replace the NPCSkill.SData. All is working well now!!!

I'm having an issues with my client after Addind/Editing these decrypted files.

Firstly let me tell how I have gone about doing so:
I used QuickBMS to unpack the original Data.saf, I then replaced all encrypted files with lilpro's decrypted files, I edited the NPCQuest.Sdata just for a test, I then used MakeSafSah w/Python to repack the Data.saf, I replaced the Old Data.saf/sah with the new ones (overwriting them) Replaced the standard Game.exe with lilpro's game.exe changed the IP with HxD.

Everything should be ready to go from what I have read throughout all the post/threads But, when i try to load the game nothing happens. I check the process and the process is running but, nothing pops up. I waited a good 5 mins just to be sure it wasn't loading slow and still nothing. I have tried others clients just for test to see if maybe I had done something wrong. Same results with the edited Data.saf/sah. I don't understand whats going on here has anyone else ran into this issue or know what I am doing wrong here?
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

Just so you know I have also edited the NPCQuest.Sdata in the DB. when I use the original Data.saf the NPC sells the items I edited but it does not show them before purchasing. I know thats because the client isn't edited.
Old 08/11/2010, 02:55   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfNerwosol View Post
lilpro's decrypted EP4 files:

You sir, have won.

Thanks!
Old 08/12/2010, 11:19   #51

i cant download :/
Old 08/12/2010, 14:47   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Hey guys, here are the most recent sdata files from the US servers. These files are from the EP4 US client. I have decrypted them all for you guys.

Includes these files decrypted:
Cash.SDATA
Item.SDATA
Monster.SDATA
NpcQuest.SDATA
NpcSkill.SDATA
Skill.SDATA

Please download them here:
when i press the download link and i opens a new page it always say,like this
cannot display webpage,also all of the others,what can i do?
Old 08/12/2010, 19:36   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfNerwosol View Post
lilpro's decrypted EP4 files:

Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/14/2010, 07:51   #54

link doesnt work and i would LOVE tof ind otu what it does so if you do post back tell meh what it does nad maybe a knew link?
Old 03/01/2011, 09:29   #55

thanks
Old 03/04/2011, 16:48   #56

WHY DUDE WHY YOU TAKE IT OFF PLS ADD IT BAKC AND CAN YOU HELP ME MAKE MY SHAIAY PRIVATE SEVRER PLS SKYPE:edgaras357 email: plssssssssssssssssssssss dude its all my life
Old 06/25/2011, 00:48   #57

How can I use this files please help !
Old 10/17/2011, 13:48   #58

why can't open the page....
Old 10/17/2011, 15:29   #59

scroll up and read tylers post >.>
Thanks
1 User