Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Shaiya EP4 US SDATA files Decrypted

Discussion on [RELEASE] Shaiya EP4 US SDATA files Decrypted within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/04/2010, 17:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
+ i dont speak English :P i learned english myself very very little
but i will translate ur instruction and strive :P thx sorry for my bad english
Old 03/04/2010, 18:14   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoo View Post
lilpro im noob for hacking and idk anything about hex editor. yesderday i dled that files tried understand hex editor. im lil smarter :P
1 day tried replace some items , mobs but they all changing only models for only my screen. is this work if i was know how to ?
if yes can u tell me some instruction ? pls
These file are only for private server owners only. If you change anything in your client without changing it in the server then it is pointless. The change is only going to be visual.
Old 03/04/2010, 21:14   #33

hey when i start game decrypted it says its not working help please
Old 03/05/2010, 06:25   #34

i guess so. ok ty lilpro
Old 03/24/2010, 21:25   #35

Trying to edit sdata for my client

Here is what I Did:

(1) Went to D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Data and pasted the sdata provided by LilPro
(2) Use the chinese tool 123.exe and attach lilpro sdata to data.saf
(3) Change the Ip in the game.exe by lilpro to local ip.
(4) run the exe.
(5) Log in and selected character. I click start game. After 1 second I get error "game data load error!!!" and
(if regular exe was used the "character load error" was received immediately after select server.)
(my guessing is the exe by lilpro is outdated. or that the sdata was by lilpro was not attached correctly ???)

I hope someone can pm me solution or post here. Thank you

Or when i try to edit an put back the sdat to client the item i edit is invisibles
Old 03/29/2010, 05:50   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderxc View Post
Trying to edit sdata for my client

Here is what I Did:

(1) Went to D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Data and pasted the sdata provided by LilPro
(2) Use the chinese tool 123.exe and attach lilpro sdata to data.saf
(3) Change the Ip in the game.exe by lilpro to local ip.
(4) run the exe.
(5) Log in and selected character. I click start game. After 1 second I get error "game data load error!!!" and
(if regular exe was used the "character load error" was received immediately after select server.)
(my guessing is the exe by lilpro is outdated. or that the sdata was by lilpro was not attached correctly ???)

I hope someone can pm me solution or post here. Thank you

Or when i try to edit an put back the sdat to client the item i edit is invisibles
I've hit the exact same brick wall. Using LilPro's exe results in a "game data load error" and regular exe when attach the Sdata with the extractor it doesnt seem to take. (Items appear invisible in NPC shop)

I'm guessing the new US client has something that isn't allowing the Sdata to be impleted. (altered) Even trying to do a complete extract of "data.saf" with chinese extractor in the newest US client throws up an error ( 4 squares with Ok button) 8 times skipping those 8 files. NPCQuest.SDATA is one of them files. ZS's extractor completely stops on first error trying to extract data.saf.

Any help or a workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what is the newest client version that your able to mod Sdata and it work? And where might 1 find this client?

Thx,
Blatrix

EP4/5 server stable on local host using MSQL express 2005
Using Fully updated US client
No webserv setup yet

Phenom 8650 TCP @ 2.31 Ghz, 3.87 GB Ram
C:/ 300 GB D:/ 300 GB
Old 03/29/2010, 15:24   #37

The problem with extracting data.saf is due to signed integer being used to store offset value at which the file starts. 32bit integer is in use, which means 2GB below and above zero, instead of +4GB. You can extract data.saf manually, by using Hex editor, going to the offset where the file starts ((FFFFFFFF+1) - offset value), and selecting the "Length" of the file which the chinese tool shows. The just paste it to a new empty file and give correct extension. Viola.

data.saf is not compressed, it's a BIG file with other files being put one after the other with 00 value separating them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2010, 09:23   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfNerwosol View Post
The problem with extracting data.saf is due to signed integer being used to store offset value at which the file starts. 32bit integer is in use, which means 2GB below and above zero, instead of +4GB. You can extract data.saf manually, by using Hex editor, going to the offset where the file starts ((FFFFFFFF+1) - offset value), and selecting the "Length" of the file which the chinese tool shows. The just paste it to a new empty file and give correct extension. Viola.

data.saf is not compressed, it's a BIG file with other files being put one after the other with 00 value separating them.
I really appreciate your reply and seems logical, but your talking to a fairly newb when it comes to offsets and such.

Maybe if I explain a lil more you could help me easier. I'm trying to modify the NpcQuest.Sdata within the data.saf of the newest US client. (offset from chinese extractor for NpcQuest.Sdata is "-2117872271")

If I understand your formula correctly your saying "FFFFFFFF+1 (minus) my offset. Assuming FFFFFFFF is hex, +1 gives me 01 00 00 00 00

I'm not sure is offset is in decimal or Hex but I tried both.

Decimal 2117872271 = 7E 3C 2A 8F

01 00 00 00 00 - 7E 3C 2A 8F i got 81 C3 D5 71 which is 2 177 095 025 back in Dec. Which in Hex editor 21770950 resulted in a empty selection.

and

Hex FF FF FF FF or 01 00 00 00 00 minus 2117872271 i got values way too high. (DF E8 78 DD 8E / 961 677 942 158)

I think I'm fairly lost, not understanding exactly what to do the offset which seems logically comon sense (just subtract the offset), or what I'm trying to do can't be done.
Old 03/30/2010, 11:38   #39

Yup, you are doing the right thing.

FFFFFFFF+1 = 01 00 00 00 00 ... which is ... 4294967296 ... in Dec

Now, subtract the negative offset value from ... 4294967296 ...
4294967296 - 2117872271 = 2177095025 ... in Hex ... 81C3D571.

If you are using HxD, press CTRL+E, paste in the result and put hex value of the length of the file.
In my case Item.SData has ... 2967504 bytes - Hex 2D47D0.

It will select a whole block which you can copy/paste.

Values in SAF editor are in Dec, with length being the middle one.

Btw, SData files in US client are encrypted. Unless you are using lilpro's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2010, 04:33   #40

Ya, I impleted Lilpro's files and use his loader. I was just wanting to learn the "how to". I think I got his loader running well now with decrypted files. My problem now seems to be my server.

For example, I'm trying to edit some NPC selling items in NpcQuest.Sdata on the server side. In my case its the guy near auction with the dialog of "When I check the price of goods..." that contains only a bootleg rune. I wanted to add just arena teleport for the time being for a test. First I edited the client for that NPC right after hex 64 84 which is the bootlegary rune. I added 65 85 which is arena teleport. compile the new NpcQuest.Sdata into my client and give it a shot. It connects and load my account. After selecting character I get D/C while loading map. Figured that was from the server files not matching. Was expecting that as I was mainly just checking that it was working with edits.

On to the server files. Unsure whats going on here but any modifications to NpcQuest.Sdata results in ps_game and ps_war not staying on "play". I even tried using lilpro's decrytped NpcQuest.Sdata that I impleted into data.saf so they would be identical. Same results if its edited.

Like I said, I only added 64 85 (arena rune) directly after 64 84 (bootleggary rune) to the file as a test. Server will not stay playing on them game and war. Tried restarting many times.. rebooting and everything.. it doesn't like modded .Sdata.

Just out of curiousity, I put the original NpcQuest.Sdata (unmodified) back into the server to make sure no settings was changed. Hit start all and it runs like a charm >.<

Any possible reason for this? Am I overlooking something? Or is there also something else that needs to been modified?

I'm running the EP4 files found in this thread with newest US shaiya client. (altho client is ruled out in this problem)

Thx,
Blatrix
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2010, 15:48   #41

Hi there,

first I wish to thank the people (especially lilprohacker) who worked out all this stuff!

I've got my prv. server running and I can change the NPC items. I used the GM command 'nmake' to spawn the edited NPC. All worked fine ...

I have only one problem:

How can I create a NPC which stays permanent, even after rebooting the server?

Regards,
Thomas
Old 04/17/2010, 03:55   #42

would you be able to post a different link, or could someone possibly send me them

the site linked to is down atm
thanks
Old 04/24/2010, 08:54   #43

GR still down and since a long while now...
pls lilpro or anyone else have the files, I'm beg yous, post the files in a different link

many thanks
Old 04/26/2010, 12:57   #44

lilpro's decrypted EP4 files:

Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/27/2010, 02:37   #45

Prof your simply the best.
Thank you very much!!!!