Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] LV 15/30/70 custom sets

Discussion on [Release] LV 15/30/70 custom sets within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] LV 15/30/70 custom sets

Hello folks! As the title says this is a custom set release. I have done theese and gathered some of my old ones for a server that never came to life so i decided to share them with you. Now, before anyone starts some shitstorm, you might have seen em on some servers like Sanctuary and Souls of Shaiya. They had my permission to use em so it's ok.

Screenshots (no ingame ones unfortunatelly)

lv 15

lv 30

lv 70

link

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2017, 21:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,399
Meh

Tags
shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELEKTRO SETS! 1$ PER SET! CUSTOM SETS AVAILABLE! MADNESS SALE! CHEAPEST, FASTEST!
03/28/2017 - DayZ Trading - 7 Replies
Ll
[Selling] Fashion Sets 100+ (Custom Sets)
04/29/2016 - Flyff Trading - 26 Replies
Hello since I've been working for some of the most important FLYFF servers in the past I wont give name here in order to not make advertising and I said that it's time to sell some of my work and to work for other which want to order special fashion sets. Ordering your own fashions will take me about 2-3 days for a simple fashion and 1 week for those that require remodeling and re-texturing. The sets which I have at this moment are unreleased and are custom made for others but they never...
Trading +12 assassin sets or +12 monk sets for +12 trojan or ninja sets
08/29/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, i am trading either my assassin sets (both +12 knives p4 and p6 perm, +12 helm p2 perm, +12 armor no soul) or monk sets (both +12 beads p4 and p6 perm, +12 helm p2 perm, +12 armor no soul) for +12 trojan sets without epic weapons or +12 ninja sets. I am not selling my items in cps or cash. And i only trade a whole set for whole set, no separate. If u are interested in trading, u can send me a pm here or leave your skype, so i can pm u there. Thank You.