Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Final Release] Shaiya Server Installation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Final Release] Shaiya Server Installation

Hello EPVP.

As our tutorials were a bit outdated... I made a new video tutorial. In fact I am recording my screen at each time I am working for my server (). Today, I am releasing here all my work (including serverfiles, wesite, client...) from Shaiya Europe.

These files are clean for a fresh server start. Everything is from official shaiya (Drops, quests, npc...) and already fixed, you can see all the features of these files here : https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sh...ya-europe.html .

You can use it with a 5.4 or a 6.4 (with wings) game client. You only have to remove the Ep6.dll for downgrade to 5.4.

On these tutorials, I am using 2 servers (both hosted at shpv.fr). One is a linux CPanel hosting (for the web server), and the other one is a Windows Server 2016 VPS (for the game server).

This tutorial cover everything, from SQL Server installation, to Shaiya Server Extended 1.1.4 & ShCMS v3 installation. I am also using modern softwares like PHP 7 & SQL Server 2017 RC2.
  • Episode 0 : WEB & Game Servers Setup
  • Episode 1 : Database Installation
  • Episode 2 : Server Files & Shaiya Server Extended Setup
  • Episode 3 : Game Client Configuration
  • Episode 4 : ShCMS

All files are available at :

Credits : Shaiya Europe Dev Team & Juuf's Dev Team & All epvp releases.

If you have any question, please post here the episode, the part, and the details of your error, using a correct english and I'll do my best to help you.

Regards,
Trayne & Shaiya Europe Dev Team
Attached Files
File Type: rar ps_game.ct.rar (5.8 KB, 173 views)

Thanks
20 Users
Old   #2

Thank you so much !

Old   #3

the video is blocked by YouTube anti copy right of music.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
the video is blocked by YouTube anti copy right of music.
I will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for report.

EDIT : Are all the videos working for you now? Sorry I put illegal songs on it, it should be fixed now.

Old   #5

And this work with this

Have fun with more than 100 pet, 100 wing, 100 costume, new map , etc...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

can i ask what you used for make your custom installer?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]DeadGhost View Post
can i ask what you used for make your custom installer?
It is a simple SFX archive made with Winrar with custom images. It is really easy to make, and compatible everywhere. You can watch this little tutorial for making it

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
It is a simple SFX archive made with Winrar with custom images. It is really easy to make, and compatible everywhere. You can watch this little tutorial for making it

wow thank you
Old   #9

Now I break the firm. millions of servers nubs with these systems .. why do that. things that some work hard to learn. easy easy delivery
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlusionXtreme View Post
Now I break the firm. millions of servers nubs with these systems .. why do that. things that some work hard to learn. easy easy delivery
Simply because this game is now... 12 years old ? I think it is time for us to cooperate and to share our work, for learning, and no longer for money or I don't know DEV motivations.

This is why Shaiya Europe will be the first Open Source shaiya server. A server made for having fun, and for learning. This is also why we are planning to make a git repo for our Shaiya Server Extended V2 (with packet support) and for our ShCMS v3 (a mobile-first shaiya CMS, where people will be able to trade, to quest and to chat using their mobile phones).

We are doing that because we want our server to be an exemple, an exemple about how to create programs, websites for DEV, and an exemple for players, as they will be able to enjoy nice features, on a safe place. And I don't care if it is on our Shaiya Europe Server, or in a other one that use our files. I just want Shaiya to have an Happy Ending.

I think that our community became mature enough for it, good things started this year, like with Cups' Genesis GIT repo, Juuf's DEV Team, or even with Agony's Discord. Lets make it continue, and lets stop beeing selfish....

Hope you will understand.

Regards,
Trayne
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #11

@Trayne01
I think you can't remove ep6.dll or any pet/nub.dll becouse you get crash without this files.
Im not 100% sure but i have random crash wiithout this dll
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 1,217
Great, now more idiots will be able to put shaiya servers up.

I mean great release Trayne, happy to see you helping the community.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
@Trayne01
I think you can't remove ep6.dll or any pet/nub.dll becouse you get crash without this files.
Im not 100% sure but i have random crash wiithout this dll
I think that you have to use normal ItemMall.dll not the ep 6 one they are a bit different. Take it from here :

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sh...erv-2012-a.htm

You might also have to edit the skills table and I few other sql it was working well for me
Old   #14

@Trayne01
I used it and without IM.dll too.
Removing ep 6/pet/nub dll is necessary if you have ep 5.4 client cuz u cant see nick correctly.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Simply because this game is now... 12 years old ? I think it is time for us to cooperate and to share our work, for learning, and no longer for money or I don't know DEV motivations.

This is why Shaiya Europe will be the first Open Source shaiya server. A server made for having fun, and for learning. This is also why we are planning to make a git repo for our Shaiya Server Extended V2 (with packet support) and for our ShCMS v3 (a mobile-first shaiya CMS, where people will be able to trade, to quest and to chat using their mobile phones).

We are doing that because we want our server to be an exemple, an exemple about how to create programs, websites for DEV, and an exemple for players, as they will be able to enjoy nice features, on a safe place. And I don't care if it is on our Shaiya Europe Server, or in a other one that use our files. I just want Shaiya to have an Happy Ending.

I think that our community became mature enough for it, good things started this year, like with Cups' GIT repo, Juuf's , or even with Agony's . Lets make it continue, and lets stop beeing selfish....

Hope you will understand.

Regards,
Trayne
I think you give it all away for free. without the staff strives in a single publication, with everyone post from Epvp you could learn all this ... viewing the posts. I did not like it because everything came easy now. many who barely started learning from shaiya will have it all easy. I have so many doubts about other shaiya functions. This is where I ruin everything. and I see the time I spent reading tutorial Juuuf, Nuubnes among others. to learn was a time lost .. since everything would be released at one time ..
More of this parabens I accompany your work and one of the great Dev of Epvp.
- Sorry for the english, google translate

Thanks
2 Users