Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Final Release] Shaiya Server Installation

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0

#Reuploaded with a nice download page with counters
Git floders are still under construction.

Old   #32

hai plss clint to server add

where the clint server..??

Old   #33

Momocrus uploaded our game client in the first page :
Quote:
Originally Posted by momocruz View Post
And this work with this

Have fun with more than 100 pet, 100 wing, 100 costume, new map , etc...

It is simply the Episode 6.3 US game client with 6.4 PT game.exe for pets and costumes. Maybe that we have few edited map (Like a nice Action House, and maybe a customized map 105) but the sdata are the officials ones.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Momocrus uploaded our game client in the first page :

It is simply the Episode 6.3 US game client with 6.4 PT game.exe for pets and costumes. Maybe that we have few edited map (Like a nice Action House, and maybe a customized map 105) but the sdata are the officials ones.
yes i just have ajust some pet and costume and add more than wing like 100 different color and many pets to and costume like 100 to of both, auction house have be edited to, you can change to original or let it , and map 105 are Trayne edit , and more many change here but monster item.Sdata have same stat of official server , monster.Sdata have some new monster but majority stay like official stat and skill

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

Server binary files also works with current LAT Client (ES). Just need to rebuild the DB to match the lat stuff.
Old   #36

Happy to see the Torch has been picked up by someone else. Good Luck Trayne I remember how much work it was when i did this years ago for Ep 4.5.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #37

Omega, LPH, Bane and few more other "TRUE DEVS", you guys made the correct Shaiya path. I may be a newbie yet in Dev but I'm trying to create my own server since the date of my arrive at epvp. Time is allways a trouble and sometimes life doesn't help, but here we are all still trying to do our best in whatever project this game connect us. Since than I allways believed that what Omega wanted to do by releasing what he released was to share he's knowledge with us and with time "Owners" twisted that vision and started to be selfish thats why so many Shaiya Servers failed untill now and I played like hundreds of them. It didn't matter what kind or ep they were, the main problem was allways there and I knew " This isn't the way of doing a Shaiya Server". I've allways respect each one's view of how a true Shaiya is or should be, but clearly those Shaiya Server were in the wrong path by being selfish or greedy or any other kind of twist they invented to be different from the original idea that "TRUE DEVS" started to create. Today we still have those kind of server and its only a matter of time for them to fall, I wish I am wrong and they manage to survive, but honestly, as a player, I don't see a bright future for those. I saw some people saying that what Trayne is doing here is confusing, I'm sure it is, for me some stuff is confusing but it doesn't mean it can't be learned or that he could do it better, no maybe Trayne is already passing the info the best way he can so thats why I click THANKS botton. imagine yourself in another country, if you spend a certain amount of time trying to speak their language, eventualy you will forget yours or at least you will not be able to speak yours like you used to speak. In Dev world is exacly the same, this guys are in this world for so mutch time that today even if they want to explain in a commun way the stuff they learned it would be confusing for us because they are not like us anymore and you know what, they don't need to be like us, its us that need to work to be able to reach their level. If you like what you are doing and you don't quit, you will get there. I hope from now on, those "Owners" open their eyes and see that their time is coming to an end and all what they are keeping secret is starting to come to light. Hope that others like Trayne do the same thing, share the stuff to people here in order for true Shaiya Servers arrive and a door to imagination and creation can be opened again like Omega and the others did many years ago. Btw I don't play it but GZ for Shaiya Exile for beinga reference all this years of one of many ways that a great Shaiya can be.
Old   #38

your EP6.dll Virus

Old   #39

Part 2 down
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wa7dani View Post
your EP6.dll Virus

I think it's false-positive.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #41

Heya guys,

I have downloaded your files so far and I have to say I haven't any real problems with them. They are awesome! I my configuring time I couldn't figure it out how to adjust the pets. I didnt find a system how it works or where some relations between the items and the models of the .MON file are been set.
I think the files in the "ExcelXml" folder of the client from momocruz are not really crucial enough... I had read some where else that the pets start in the Monster.SData from 4000 onwards but how i already said: I didn't figure out any legit attribution in this topic...

I hope somebody can help me. And sorry for my not well written english..

Cheers
Old   #42

Fatal error: Invalid handle returned. in C:\Apache24\htdocs\core\pdoConnect.inc.php on line 5
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Hello EPVP.

As our tutorials were a bit outdated... I made a new video tutorial. In fact I am recording my screen at each time I am working for my server (). Today, I am releasing here all my work (including serverfiles, wesite, client...) from Shaiya Europe.

These files are clean for a fresh server start. Everything is from official shaiya (Drops, quests, npc...) and already fixed, you can see all the features of these files here : https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sh...ya-europe.html .

You can use it with a 5.4 or a 6.4 (with wings) game client. You only have to remove the Ep6.dll for downgrade to 5.4.

On these tutorials, I am using 2 servers (both hosted at shpv.fr). One is a linux CPanel hosting (for the web server), and the other one is a Windows Server 2016 VPS (for the game server).

This tutorial cover everything, from SQL Server installation, to Shaiya Server Extended 1.1.4 & ShCMS v3 installation. I am also using modern softwares like PHP 7 & SQL Server 2017 RC2.
  • Episode 0 : WEB & Game Servers Setup
  • Episode 1 : Database Installation
  • Episode 2 : Server Files & Shaiya Server Extended Setup
  • Episode 3 : Game Client Configuration
  • Episode 4 : ShCMS

All files are available at :

Credits : Shaiya Europe Dev Team & Juuf's Dev Team & All epvp releases.

If you have any question, please post here the episode, the part, and the details of your error, using a correct english and I'll do my best to help you.

Regards,
Trayne & Shaiya Europe Dev Team

This video is blocked could remove the audio tracks to release the video

thank you very much
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by trysten View Post

This video is blocked could remove the audio tracks to release the video

thank you very much
Itt should be back now
Old   #45

elite*gold: 74
do you have link for SQL 2017 download link that's used?, also the Shaiya Server was detected as Trojan virus.. and was automatically deleted in my pc, unlike the ones i had before?