Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Site layout for your server

Discussion on [RELEASE]Site layout for your server within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile #delete

#delete
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2016, 18:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Sky View Post
Hello elitpvpers. Very cool site layout. I think you will find useful.

Download says Write Error, can not be cloned. Reup pls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Better FIFA 15 Coins Site, Refreshing Layout & Newly Experience
02/06/2015 - Fifa Trading - 4 Replies
20% Price Off! + Coupon!! Double Cheap FIFA 15 COINS------PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Android and IOS. Valentine's Day is around the corner, it is also a Coins’ Season Seize the Chance! Here are coupon and discount code for all platforms. 2% Discount Code:fifa15buylbq06(no limit to use) 6% Coupon Code:fifa15buycoinlbq06(no limit to use) fifa15buy6%code fifa15buy8%coin05(no limit to use) fifa15buy10%code05----You need to buy coins for 80$
[Release] Flyff Private Server Beta Site
12/13/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Hallo liebe elitepvpers Community, ich dachte als AMAZEN meiner Wenigkeit gestern seine Beta Homepage zeigte: "Warum nicht eigentlich mal auch sowas machen und der Community schenken?" Gedacht, getan! Nach einigen Stunden Arbeit habe ich die Seite fertig gestellt und werde diese nun mit euch teilen. Ob das Design nun was besonderes ist, muss jeder mit sich selbst ausmachen. Ich habe den PHP Teil in eine Klasse gepackt. MYSQL Version: Preview:
[release] Private Server Site
04/13/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Yeah as title said. Basicly it was my first time doing this and it took me a couple of hours to get it to how i wanted it to be to fit my standards but if it doesnt fit yours who ever said you couldnt just edit it and just give me credits huh? ;) This is my first release for this type of thing so basicly im noob at it so you can call me that if you want. + Thanks me because i putted in alot of work into this D=, Thank you guys. And Its pretty basic so dont flame at me for being a beginner. ...