Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WIP] Shaiya Wings Slot (and trade faction tag)

Old 04/05/2016, 23:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hello , someone could give me a hand with visual bug that the character does not appear on the screen and when the character starts invisible records

Old 04/06/2016, 01:35   #17

i didnt understand nothing , but im interesting in learn xD
wich tool you used it to edit it? olly?

Old 04/06/2016, 16:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
I just took a look on your release and I am kinda surprised to see my script in somebody else's release, when you use something that is not made by yourself on your release, you should give him/her credits. It is not because you have to, just to be nice. Because according to your last post, it looks like you wouldn't be able to do it without my release.

I really don't care about credits but as far as I know It is not your first time so I wanted to let you know this is not nice at all. If we want to have a better community, as 'devs' you guys should be a 'role model' for everybody.
Okay. So the script that I made is not linked in any case to your release (this one ), and wings slot that I added can work fine without your (or the edited version that i made of your) script. This is really two differents scripts.

I only added the edited version of your script for people who are using your *cracked* ep 6 files, because they might want to add wings slot too. I am using the lastest original files from shen that I bought and so I'm not using your script in my test or public servers. I added this file into my archive assuming that people should know what they are doing, as your script is useless with the lastest shen files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01
I made this script by reading the tuts already posted here.
I would be able to do it without your release, but I can say that it helped me a bit to avoid wasting of time, But I can't list here all scripts that helped me. Knowledge of previous peoples are obviously still used, we can not reinvent the wheel at each release.

But assuming that I added an edited version of your release, in the goal to help peoples who are using your ep 6 files, and nothing else, I added your name to my post, I added this edited file without thinking to you, but thinking to people who are using your files. So I have to say sorry, I'm sorry Juuf for having forgot your credits.

#I added the names update sql query on the main post.
(and juuf's credits)
Old 04/06/2016, 17:00   #19

Received Thanks: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
I only added the edited version of your script for people who are using your *cracked* ep 6 files, because they might want to add wings slot too. I am using the lastest original files from shen that I bought and so I'm not using your script in my test or public servers. I added this file into my archive assuming that people should know what they are doing, as your script is useless with the lastest shen files.
Like i said i don't care about credits or my name lol. I released it on here, so i dont care who uses and who doesn't.

Did i ever say that you are using that script on your servers? No i didn't and i don't give a shit if you use or not. What I am saying is you are releasing something that isn't made by yourself without any single word to creator.

Pardon? My script is useless with latest shen files? Who said I made it for shen's files? My script is more useful than this release, atleast my script works and it is an add-on to my older releases.

I see you didn't even read my threaed so let me explain, the point of that release was fixing slot issue for the ones who use the files i released.
Next time please read the thread of the script that you are using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Okay. So the script that I made is not linked in any case to your release (this one ), and wings slot that I added can work fine without your (or the edited version that i made of your) script. This is really two differents scripts.
Are they? Yeah, you added 'wings' into script name and a new label. They are really two different scripts, I am really sorry mate.

Seems like you have grown some balls since you started doing some basics in asm. One of the community 'devs' around, never surprises me.

I am out, Peace

Old 04/06/2016, 17:10   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juuf
They are really two different scripts,
Yes they are! You can try yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryayne
and wings slot that I added can work fine without your (or the edited version that i made of your) script.
The problem was, I didn't want "adm" who are using your ep 6 files to be targetable of this kind of hack issue, with the new wings slot that I added.

as in the Eric Dutra video, but with the wings slot.

But this kind of hack issue is no longer possible with the lastest shen files, no matter if your script (the edited or your own original version) is activated on cheat engine.

And my wings script will still work no matter the ep6,nub or pet dll that you are using, and no matter if your script, or if the edited version that I made of your script is turning on or off.

the version that I made is only usefull if you want to avoid the pets, costumes and so wings slot issue with the cracked nub.dll that you released. Like an addon if you want, but this is not the main release. The released stuffs here are all called wingsX scripts in the .CT file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juuf
Seems like you have grown some balls since you started doing some basics in asm. One of the community 'devs' around, never surprises me.
Seems like if I have to thank you, and so much people here, for all you have taught to me.

But sorry once again ahah
Old 04/08/2016, 05:12   #21

@

you have the correction of visual bug please?
Old 04/16/2016, 22:45   #22

Hi, I installed the patch and getting this error Shaiya PT 173. and the said player character that could not be loaded can you help please

Old 04/16/2016, 23:09   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera17 View Post
Hi, I installed the patch and getting this error Shaiya PT 173. and the said player character that could not be loaded can you help please

Bad client, with missing files
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2016, 23:14   #24

Which need to use the client Ep 6
Old 04/16/2016, 23:49   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera17 View Post
Which need to use the client Ep 6
Download the actual Aeria Games client "ES", this work fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 00:38   #26

Could anyone help me with the HP bug , MP sp. I'm using the new game.exe the es Shaiya along with Shen1 server files others already bugs get fixed
Old 04/20/2016, 14:25   #27

I'll update this thread when I'll fix these issues. It should be soon.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/22/2016, 20:54   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-Dutra16 View Post
The problem happens only in dungeons.

Yes and i just fix the weapon bug appearance inside the dungeon while using Wings

and the HP SP MP is being fix already
Old 04/23/2016, 15:16   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaDead View Post
Yes and i just fix the weapon bug appearance inside the dungeon while using Wings

Not sharing to community?
Old 04/23/2016, 15:23   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaDead View Post

It would be good if you share it with everyone!
We would appreciate much

« [Release] Alex scripts | [RELEASE] PHP DropFinder V3 »