Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just some recolor gears

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just some recolor gears

Enjoy

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2015, 08:03   #2

gears look pretty good but its not really a release its just a video advertising the gears

Old 06/24/2015, 08:37   #3

well forgot to add that.. i want to help new moderators how to make gears like that
so its its actually tutorial.
normal recolor u can do like this
but i prefer adding texture
u can also delete some details not big deal.. add new one with textures
or u can make new kinda faces with tattoo or u can even make ur own face like that.. dont have tutorial yet sorry
if u have any question feel free to send private message <3
Old 06/27/2015, 00:31   #4

Your work is nice and clean , i like it and i liked most the Gold that you make i'm a designer too , try to add Textures on your gears and they will looks pretty much better ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2015, 07:26   #5

Thanks Abiel
Here is full tutorial and how to add texture and how that look after.. good luck
Old 06/30/2015, 00:10   #6

well 2 more tutorials..
for face [ its kinda fail ]

and for Interface [ i think theres alrdy one but i cant find it ]

Have Fun
-Kiks

« Shaiya Login Screen Edit | Auto Bann StatPadd Release »

Similar Threads
Question about recolor / alpha shine
07/20/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
One question for people that have dealt with gear recolors, since i'm doing some right now and i can't test them myself at the moment, so it would be very helpful if someone who has done it just takes a look at these screenshots and tells me if this is how it's supposed to be. So, i've done the saving as i've seen from one of the threads found here (in order to prevent alpha shine from happening). Alpha channels selected http://puu.sh/hTW7q/231ad6cf40.png nvidia panel set as shown in...
Recolor weapon Glow effects...
03/04/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I have been looking around for about 10 hrs all over youtube and Epvpers/Google for some info about which files to edit for changing (Making your own Weapon Effects).. I found that you can add (Already existing effects) with Reqrec in Item.SData.. But i basicly want to edit/recolor/make my own effects.. However i cant seem to find out what files i need to change or a guide on how to do it.. I found this files that are recolored but wonder if there isent more off those files i...
Looking for a Recolor Professional
03/02/2014 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
I am looking for someone who is VERY good at recoloring gear for Shaiya, who doesn't ask for much in return. All i can get you is free gear and what not if you play my server but if you love recoloring then who needs a reward right? Anyways, i have a lot of 20-30 gear that i need recolored because my server i am going to make 20-30 a great place to PvP again and i want it to be perfect before it launches. Contact me on Skype at: BigBurg001 or email me at [email protected] Thank your for...
Gear! some 70 Recolor and a piece of the new 80. tell me whatcha think more to come
07/06/2012 - Shaiya - 20 Replies
give me some free back =D
How to recolor conqueronline stuff
08/22/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
Heey my question is how can i recolor or redesign the items of the server of mine? o.o please link to guide or something thx :3